- I have not seen my children since 2012!
- I was divorced at the end of 2008, and after more than 3 years of svinerier from my ex-wife I took the very sad decision that, for the children's sake was best to stop the fellowship.
so begins the nation's! Jacob V a letter to the nation! a divorce and a samværsordning that went very wrong. He and ex-wife were divorced by mutual agreement, but when he fairly a short time after, met a new woman and moved in with her and one child she had, was ek'late angry and began to sabotage the fellowship:
- My ex, the children's mother, almost brainwashed the children before the visitation and vacations about how miserable we were to take care of them.
- I was reported for an assault by the police, however, clearly rejected. I was reported to the municipality for not paying child support, even if I clearly prove that I had paid, and finally I have - as many other divorce fathers experienced, that my wife came with various hints about me and my new boyfriend's forældreevner in the governor's office.
- All very exhausting and devastating, to live with every single 'every other week-end' filled with accusations, and more than my children, my new family and I could cope, writes James V, however, has a trump card:
- When my children even come back to me (they are now 11 and 13 years), and they ask me why I would not see them I have stored a whole folder filled with documentation of how she has treated me and the kids.
- It is not certain they ever get to see, for I will not destroy their relationship with their own mother, but I also feel that they have a right to know how she has been, writes Jacob of old, who would like to hear about other skilsmisseforældre with samværsbøvl also stores the kind of hævnmapper - and whether they have shown them to the kids.