Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook


Violent riots: Few to threaten the protesters with automatvåben

A somewhat tense situation unfolded on Sunday night in the city of St. Louis, Missouri, in the UNITED states, as a middle-aged married couple threatened a bunch of Black Lives Matter-protesters with a gun and a automatvåben.

This writes the news agency Reuters.

The up to 500 protesters laid way past the matrimonial house, as they were on the way to the city borgmesters home to demand that she resigns his office.

Here they were met by a woman and a man, as bar, respectively, a gun and a automatvåben.

the Pair, who have been identified as lawyers Mark McCloskey and Patricia McCloskey, cried out to the demonstrators and pointed several times their weapons against them, and sometimes also inadvertently against each other.

the Article continues after the image ...

the Couple is working to the everyday lives as lawyers. Here is the master Mark McCloskey. Photo credit: Lawrence Bryant/Ritzau Scanpix

McCloskey-the pair notified, according to several media outlets, including Buzzfeed News, the incident to the police. Here described, that the group of protesters broke into the site, which was bordered by a jernhegn.

'When they came through the fence, advised the reviewers group to leave the private area. The group began to shout insults and threats to the two reviewers,' reads the police report, which is prepared on the basis of the matrimonial report.

'When the reviewers saw that several people were armed, armed themselves, and contacted the police. The investigation is still in progress,' says also.

the Demonstration was due to the fact that St. Louis's mayor, Lyda Krewson, Friday in a live Facebook-consignment identified a number of citizens who had written letters to the mayor, in which they asked her to withdraw the funding of the city police.

the Mayor revealed during the live consignment also, a number of citizens ' private addresses.

the Calls come in the wake of the Black Lives Matter demonstrations that have unfolded since he George Floyd's death in police custody 25. may.

Lyda Krewson has later apologized for the incident, but refused to resign as mayor.

the Couple has still not spoken out about the incident with any media. Photo credit: Lawrence Bryant/Ritzau Scanpix

Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.