Although corona has done his to make it extra difficult for the students, have the youth again this year got the hat on.
One of them is Emma Josefsen, which is known from the tv2 programme 'Year 0'.
It shares a smiling Emma on his Instagram profile, where she is surrounded by the entire family.
For Extra Magazine tells Emma that it actually could not have gone better with the final exam on the HHX.
- It went really well, and I ended with a 12-numbers in the hat, reads it from the newly student.
Emma is super happy with his new title. Photo: Private
And the new title is to be celebrated for several weeks.
- The next two and a half weeks I'm going to a few parties, and I care even student party in the tent for family and friends.
Emma Josefsen are super happy that you are still allowed to run studenterkørsel, but it will still not a completely normal studenterperiode.
- because of the corona is many of these events have been split up, so friends and family are not present at the same time to avoid to be too many overall. Fortunately, we must still run studenterkørsel, sounds it.
After the parties hope Emma that she can work, and after that she has plans for a big trip.
- I hope to get work at a school and to travel to Australia as an au pair next summer, she says.
Emma tells that she has it really well, and that she right now has the right people around him.
this is Why it is both melancholy and heartening to say goodbye to high school.
- I have loved to go on the HHX, it has been so awesome. I have made many new friends, had some great teachers and we have of course also been held some wonderful celebrations. I'm going to miss seeing my friends every day, but I will not miss the passing.
Now it work and then travel. Photo: Private