ODENSE, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): the Hero and the villain!
Bachkim Kadrii should have scored one and probably two times in the course of the first 90 minutes, but what does it mean when the man cold can plaffe to equalise to 2-2 four minutes and a bit seconds into the injury time?
OB rescued a point home with the tip of the nails on it, there could have been an extra-long fynsk on good Friday. Rasmus Festersen plaffede cool the reduction in after 88.30 on the board, and thus it is once more demonstrated, that it is never over before the fat lady has sung.
Bashkim Kadrii is, however, relatively subdued, as he comes out of a dressing room, where the mood is significantly better than inside of the north sjælland challengers.
- I need to score earlier, so we get in front instead of behind, and it's a nice ending, where we get one point home – but we need to close the match before. I must in any case...
Bashkim Kadrii got a friløber shortly after the break, but OB eren was tackled down and later saved the FCN-keeper Peter Vindahl Jensen with an excellent fodparade a even more free OB-attacking.
- At the first I feel, I do what I must, but I'm kicking off not quickly enough. The other... should I just kick in with the inside, as I usually do, instead of trying to put it in. I should just have kicked hard in the short corner.
You have burned, and still the penalty. Are you totally cool?
- Yes, it is me who must take the responsibility. I promise much of what happens on the team, and the responsibility I take like. I did it today, and it was of course great, the went into.
Here he should have scored, and it recognized the Bashkim Kadriii also after the match. Photo: Claus Fisker/Ritzau Scanpix
How do you see your performance?
- Our first half is not good enough. We are energiløse, and we will not come up in our normal good pressure which we managed very well with in the spring. We do get resolved in the second half, and it is acceptable – but our efforts before the break is not good enough.
you are Starting to feel the pressure compared to bronze, and Europe?
- No, not at all. Nordsjaelland are a good team, and they play nice around. We were just not close enough in the first half, and we're fixed after the break. Pressure... There is not yet, it feels I'm certainly not sit heavy upon us.
But In may not be so released anymore?
I feel it is not personal, I think, also, we'll show it after the break. We just need to up to press the opponents, but we must look at why the energy was not there from the start. All need to push, instead we are going to look silly.
How much does one point?
- Crazy much. We still keep Sealand away, and now we have a topkamp in Esbjerg on Tuesday, and we can get a win there, it looks good.
You dream well also on Europe?
- Jow, but there is a long way, and what you can see today. Had we lost, it had seen the bad – now it looks okay anyway. We just need to play our chance, and hopefully it goes well.