- How many think it's fair that the girls with the Niqab which goes on our school will be thrown out after their exam, but can get on E-learning in place?
- I don't think it is!
- If you think it is fair, so give a sour smiley. If you do not think it's fair, give a heart!
- Everyone has the right to be heard! Thank you.
How to write OAK on the VUC-lyngby ' s Facebook page in a post, who has so far scored one heart and no acidic ones.
But several of the niqab-clad women classmates have today in the phone told the nation!, they are also bored of the on the girls ' behalf – and they hope that the publicity of the case in the nation! can get the school to come to their senses.
VUCLyngby in the fall – precisely because of the six students – discussed the rules, and on a samarbejdsudvalgsmøde in november, it was decided that the students would have to show the faces.
Previously the few niqab-students, who had chosen VUCLyngby, not created the debate. But when six female students appeared with the niqab at the start of school by 2015, and three of them asked to get in the same class, rolled the debate off. A debate several of the girls ' classmates are very sad:
- Now we need to sit at home instead to be with us.
- Just because of their faith. It seems we are wrong, tell MJ and the IP of the phone to the nation!, but what do you mean?