Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Ahmaud Abery Porter Moser LaMarcus Aldridge Stephen Curry Elderly Americans

reads.

VIDEO. Yoga and massage salon in the heart of the city was destroyed by fire
Bruges is A yoga and massage salon in the centre of Bruges is destroyed after Monday evening a serious fire broke out at an electrical massagezetel. The residents were not present. It were local residents that the strong smoke noticed. The building was after the bluswerken uninhabitable explained.

The fire began at about 21.30 hours in the Ganzenstraat in the heart of Bruges. The exact cause of the fire was Monday night not yet completely clear. It is established that the fire originated at an electrical massage table. A short circuit is the most obvious option, but that is so further looking at.

The owners of the yoga and massage services, which, according to neighbors in the building to live, were not present. The were alert neighbors that the smoke noticed and the emergency services alerted. The nearby fire department had the situation quickly under control, but could not prevent the damage significantly is.

Except for the burnt massage table is also inside a lot of fire - and rookschade. The property was uninhabitable explained. According to residents, was the woman who lived until recently in the house withdrawn. On the windows hangs even advertising of the previous decoratiewinkel. There was the fire, no one injured.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.