The fire began at about 21.30 hours in the Ganzenstraat in the heart of Bruges. The exact cause of the fire was Monday night not yet completely clear. It is established that the fire originated at an electrical massage table. A short circuit is the most obvious option, but that is so further looking at.
The owners of the yoga and massage services, which, according to neighbors in the building to live, were not present. The were alert neighbors that the smoke noticed and the emergency services alerted. The nearby fire department had the situation quickly under control, but could not prevent the damage significantly is.
Except for the burnt massage table is also inside a lot of fire - and rookschade. The property was uninhabitable explained. According to residents, was the woman who lived until recently in the house withdrawn. On the windows hangs even advertising of the previous decoratiewinkel. There was the fire, no one injured.