The coming week will be mild, but windy and with precipitation in the form of snow, sleet and rain. This is the sound of the forecast from the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI) on Monday morning.
- It will be most interesting today. We have a weather on the way over Jutland, which can go all ways, tells the duty officer meteorologist Henning Gisselø.
And with all the roads means that there is both rain and snow.
- It gets wet in west Jutland and white in east Jutland and on the islands, explains meteorologist Thyge Rasmussen.
There are a lot of clouds during the night, and at the same time, the air is relatively cold. It explains that vestjyderne can expect rain, while snow falls in the eastern part of the country.
- But there goes some time before the snow comes from Jutland to Bornholm. Zealand gets snow during the afternoon, but it hits the first bornholmerne, when the sun comes up on Tuesday, assesses Henning Gisselø.
the next morning, Monday, the on frosts especially in the eastern part of the country. Later comes the temperatures up between 1 and 4 degrees.
- The eastern part of the country has not so many clouds from the morning, so there is that chance of frosts in several places. Otherwise, temperatures range stable above freezing, Henning Gisselø.
Different unstable look the wind out to be.
- It is going to blow quite a lot in the day. The wind becomes smooth to hard from the southwest. On the coasts, up to gale force winds and along the west Coast up to fierce gales, says Henning Gisselø.
Apart from on the island of Bornholm as the disappearance of the white precipitation in the course of the night to Tuesday, when the weather begins to clear up, and temperatures are rising.
Tuesday will be the milder weather. The wind is changing, the temperatures are going above freezing, and rainfall has rain instead of snow and sleet, says the on-call meteorologist and adds.
- So everything that's called winter, put on hold.
Tuesday's weather with wind, rain and only a bit of sun will repeat itself towards the weekend.
- We get into a rhythm, where it becomes mild. Dagtemperaturerne going to be between 5 and 7 degrees, and it is only in the day, there comes snow.
- It must be said to be a fairly common forecast for February, says Henning Gisselø.