Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured New York Google Tom Brady Denver Nuggets Netanyahu

reads.

VIDEO. Six people suffered smoke inhalation after a severe fire in apartment building
Beveren In Beveren-Waas has a Saturday afternoon a fierce fire raged in a small apartment building in the Old rue des sables. Six people walked into a smoke inhalation.

It was a voluntary fireman alarm struck after he accidentally passed and an ominous plume of smoke saw take off at the rear of the building. The man went to look and was able to determine that the fire is already quite raged on two terraces.

The emergency services were very quickly on the spot. The fire brigade could only narrowly avoid the fire to within hit. Nevertheless, both apartments a lot rookschade. The fire originated in a small storage room on the terrace of the flat on the first floor, but by the presence of a lot of stuff and flammable material laaiden the flames quickly high on causing the fire to spread to a higher terrace. The fire was accompanied by a large plume of smoke from far away to see.

One woman was with a pretty heavy rookintoxicatie to the hospital. Four young men, who still tried had to to extinguish the fire, and even personal stuff to save, walked a lighter rookintoxicatie. They were on the spot provided. Also, an occupant of an adjacent apartment was on the spot, and oxygen administered.

the intervention was the Old Sand for a while in both directions closed to traffic for a lot of file provided in the centre of Beveren.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.