It is barely a week ago, Denmark was hit by a severe storm, and now suggests new forecast from DMI on that windy conditions will once again affect the country in the next week.
- Who will approach a low pressure on Monday night, which comes to the northwest from the Færørene. It will bring both rain and wind, said duty meteorologist at DMI, Janice Brødsgaard.
But the rain and a little wind is not the only thing, which lavtrykket will offer.
- After lavtrykket has passed Denmark, we will on Tuesday experience a north winds. It will create a fresh breeze to gale force winds. Particularly in the north, there will be fierce gales and gusts of gale force, she says.
people in north jutland are, however, not the only one that is affected by the north wind.
- We run the risk of not more than probable, that the great belt Bridge will shut down on Tuesday. It is due to the north wind will move down through the Kattegat, the great belt and the Øresund. Now it's not me, that determines the kind of, but I can hardly imagine that it will be kept open, says Janice Brødsgaard.
Although the DMI is doing its best to make predictions about future weather, according to meteorologist too early yet to say something about the extent to blæsevejret will affect the water level.
- I will not exclude the possibility that the water level will be affected, but it is still too early to say how much. It is possible that elevated water levels on the island of funen and north Zealand.
If you lose their breath a bit at the thought of the upcoming windy weather, you can warm yourself with that blæsevejret will also keep the temperature a bit up.
- Tempeturen in the beginning of next week will be relatively warm, with all the wind keeps the temperature up. Even on the night we will be able to experience up to seven degrees on the night locally, says DMI's duty.