It was a torque to 19 hours, beyond the showroom, reed, and an orange glow and a flame remarked. They called immediately the fire but also knew that the concierge of the showroom right next to the building lives. Then, they called immediately to him. That concierge insisted, in spite of the many smoke the thing within a saw the all-new Ford Focus 1.5 petrol engine was on fire. He was the fire mostly put out, and brought the Ford to out to prevent worse.
VIDEO. Brand new Focus lights in a Ford showroom: Thanks to attentive concierge is drama avoided.
Diksmuide A brand new Ford Focus caught on Tuesday night, suddenly the fire in the Ford showroom along the Esenweg in Diksmuide. The engine burned out completel
01 May 2019 Wednesday 21:01
Diksmuide A brand new Ford Focus caught on Tuesday night, suddenly the fire in the Ford showroom along the Esenweg in Diksmuide. The engine burned out completely. Passers-by noticed an orange glow on the inside and notified the concierge, which is next to the showroom lives. He could fire largely extinguished. “There is a lot of smoke and soot damage inside, but a greater tragedy was avoided. This could be a lot worse past”, realize concessionaire Pedro Durie of Unicars.