'Paradise Hotel'-winner Lenny Pihl and his girlfriend Melina Buur testing the relationship in the new realityformat 'Singletown'.
Here are broken the couple up, and singles enjoying the summer in Copenhagen with the parties and dates. The goal is to see if the love is now so strong that the pairs themselves are, and think, and for Lenny Pihl, there is much at stake.
Film, tv & radio - 4. aug. 2020 - pm. 07:18 Trine will smash your preconceptions
They broke up over christmas when it came out that Lenny had been Melina unfaithful in relationship infancy. Now will Lenny show his girlfriend that she can trust him.
There was this case with me and Melina. When we started to see each other, that I made a blunder in Jutland. We were not lovers, but we had an agreement that we should not be together with the other, and then I was full of sugar and he confirms that he refers to a triangle with the two girls.
- Yes, I was full on a barjob, and then there was a triangle. I was lured into an ambush, so you can't do as much, he says almost sheepishly.
Lenny Pihl will prove himself in 'Singletown'. Photo: Janus Nielsen
Therefore, the prices he opportunity to participate in 'Singletown' welcome. It is a perfect opportunity to show Melina that he has changed.
- I need to show Melina that I myself under pressure, where I'm on the dates, can easily behave myself. She must not go and be nervous, he says.
Film, tv & radio - 9. christmas. 2020 - pm. 07:08 the Danish potential surprises
After they were separated and staying in their apartment with the other new singles, is it really gone up for him, how much he misses and loves Melina.
- I think a lot of her and miss her. I'm not such a type that says 'love' and 'miss' all the time. But when we are separated, I can feel that it is not just a tryghedskæreste. I miss her damn it, he says.
Melina Buur is in a relationship with Lenny Pihl. Photo: Janus Nielsen
Lenny Pihl has so far tørnet out for the CHRONICALLY Group behind TV3, but like so many others he has turned TV3 back. He rejects, however, that it's all about the money.
- I think it is TV3, which has turned me back, he laughs.
- Not, there has been little work for TV3, but not much. I'm not on contract, but I will not step on anyone's toes. I just do what I want. It's not about the money, says he.
'Singletown' is set to premiere this autumn on the streaming service Dplay.