the Alternative have a plan.
It contains a thorough strategy for what the party requires of a new government, if it wants to avoid being overthrown with Alternativets mandates.
It tells the party's political leader, Uffe Elbæk, prior to the Alternativets national congress, which is held Saturday in Odense.
But the plan is secret, and it will continue to be. It also means that voters do not become consecrated in Alternativets specific requirements for a future government until after an election.
- We have some very clear smertegrænser lying down in the tray, but it is not something we share with the outside world. But we have done our homework, says Uffe Elbæk and continues:
- We will not in any way to publish any kind of requirements. But it is clear that we already now have a very deliberate strategy and considerations about what needs to, to a government going to survive with our mandates, he says.
Why should the voters not to know what you will require?
- The need to look at our policy. They must look at what the Alternative will in the policy we are proposing. And then I think, that both the one Lars Loop and a Mette Frederiksen will read our party program and see how they match it, says Elbæk.
Other opposition parties have been more clear at least about what claims they make to the Social democrats after an election.
The Radical requires a reckoning with what is called the paradigm shift in Danish immigration policy while Unity is ready to overthrow a socialist government, if there does come a different economic direction than the past decades.
Both the Radical and the party, calling their demands for ultimate.
- It is a different dynamic with us, " says Uffe Elbæk and continues:
Mette Frederiksen or Lars Løkke to convince us that we are not voting against them on the first day. We will not come and say that they survive, if we get something specific.
the bottom line is it is surely the same?
- Yes, but the dynamics is another. The reason why we do not like to make demands is, that we do not like to climb down from the tree, which we climbed up in, " says Uffe Elbæk.