- Av.. it's going to bite the backsides of many of the citizens in Aggersund.
- to be cleared up on all the reasons, for it can surely not just be a single citizen who must keep order!
- It will also be exciting to see which cars must continue to stand for the exhibition and which must be removed!
Community - 13. apr. 2018 - at. 15:41 Scrap up: the Village has had enough of bilhandlers mess
How to write Clean N in a comment on TV2Nord.dk, who can tell that the politicians in Vesthimmerland Municipality - which in the past have tried to use the environmental code and the planning act in order to stop the Aggersunds maligned used-car - now has found a new 'weapons':
- We decided to get cleaned up brugtvognsforhandlerens reasons in Aggersund by taking advantage of byggelovens §14, namely, that the properties must be kept sound and seemly condition.
- So now we must begin to document what is at the different reasons and how much, and if it does not comply with the law, we issue an injunction on the cleanup, says the Technique and environment Committee chairman Uffe Bridge to TV2 Nord, and Clean N is not the only one who foresees that the assessment can pose problems:
- Let me remind you, to these a little too lax rules also are in place to protect against overzealous persons, writes Jens H, but what are you thinking?
Byggelovens §14 reads:
Buildings, properties undeveloped land and then being devices shall be kept in sound condition so that they pose no danger to the property's residents or other persons, or in any other way is fraught with significant shortcomings.
in Addition, the property shall be kept in a, taking into account the location decorous condition.