"A two-year-old had a hazelnut, in the neck in the three months before it was removed – despite repeated visits to the doctor, reports the Local newspaper."
"the Parents took the child to the health center because of cough that would not give and told me that it all had started with that tvååringen swallowed a hazelnut. But any of the beef was not found at the examination, and the child received bronchodilators medicine and antibiotics. After three months, when the cough still has not ceased, was x-rays and then found the nuts, which was removed under general anesthesia."
"the Incident has been reported according to lex Maria Skåne university hospital, reports SVT News Sweden."