The son of Sharon, the 20-year-old Anthony, told on 19 december his story in our newspaper about their dog Piper. The two year old German shepherd, collapsed while taking a walk together. Research in the spoedcentrum for pets turned out to be the four-legged friend to be poisoned. From research it turned out to be rat poison. It looked, in the first instance, it is not good for Piper: the dog must first perform a plasmatransfusie. When that does not come to an end, followed by another blood transfusion. “They had far too little red blood cells in her body, it didn't look that she would make it,” said Anthony. The poison was hidden in a bag with food.
Two dogs of the family poisoned in one month's time: The offender must be stopped
Ghent, Sharon Allison and her family from Sint-Denijs-Westrem have this week posted a call on Facebook for the second time. At the beginning of december was the
14 January 2019 Monday 09:00
Ghent, Sharon Allison and her family from Sint-Denijs-Westrem have this week posted a call on Facebook for the second time. At the beginning of december was their two year old German Shepherd, Piper, poisoned. Now it turns out that their other dog Diesel also poisoned. In both cases, there was rat poison used to the dog poison. “What a man can be something to do anyway”, asked Sharon.