Four years of training are over, and it is a happy Rikke Gøransson, which can now call themselves a psychotherapist.
- I'm really, really happy just for the time being. I continue to exert myself and have clients, and it's just really exciting, she says to Ekstra Bladet.
IN the TV3 programme, 'Paradise Hotel' stands Rikke Gøransson as the host, often in the face of participants who go through the entire human følelsesspektrum, and the 34-year-old tv and radio presenter and have many thoughts about what the training should be used in the workplace, she says.
- You can use the training in psychotherapy in all possible aspects, both private in his life, but also to understand people and tell stories about the people in the most authentic and genuine way, so as to come as close as you can, " she says, and continues:
- I think you owe them, you interviews, and working together with to acquire some tools and characteristics that make them feel in safe hands and you get passed on a real story.
See also: Danish tv-celebrity in the accident: - There was a game a lot of blood
She knows not yet, however, when they can get started filming for 'Paradise Hotel' again.
- We have, fortunately, a very good collaboration with the production throughout the Nordic region, and it is after all just a machine, you can hit play on, and then run it again. So I am not afraid. There must, of course, a handle on the situation with covid-19, and then we shall see, when it suits.
- It is too bad, if we do not get off to the autumn, but then it will probably be at a different time, she says.
Rikke Gøransson has been the host of 'Paradise Hotel' since season four. Photo: Linda Johansen
beside the job as a host on the popular realityprogram is Rikke Gøransson host on radio stations MTV Radio and NRJ.
In connection with the coronakrisen it was announced that all of the stations hosts should be fired, but in practice, the expiration Rikke Gøranssons notice never, and now she and medværten Kasper Kirkegaard soon back in the air with the program 'the Breakfast Club' on both channels.
See also: Popular Danish tv host: - yesterday I cried a little
- It is, specifically, that there is other than me and Kasper (Kirkegaard, eds.) back now, but you can feel that the wheels quietly started to run again, and I am very happy that I continue to make radio - and then even together with Kasper, who is my best friend and a skilled radio host. It is the very best option is to get allowed to make a radio with him every day, she says.
First, stand the dog on summer vacation with her husband, and I am she.
- Right now it stands between the island of Bornholm, the north of Jutland or a trip to Sicily, where we will rent a farmhouse out in the country. So we shall see what it becomes, she says.