It was a farewell to Maria, as the 28-year-old tv-farmer Brian had to sort the first suitor away in tonight's episode of 'Farmer seeks love'.
Brian is a man of few words, and it was not easy to keep a conversation going with Maria. Therefore, it was a goodbye to her, he tells Ekstra Bladet.
See also: 've never had a girlfriend: - I did not have a thought on girls
- It was very little, I had to judge the girls out from. But it was my gut feeling and that I felt that it was most difficult to keep the conversation going with her, that made that I chose, as I did, " says Brian Kristensen, who before tonight's speeddates have never been on a date with a girl.
And then he had to suffer for the entire five a day.
- the first of The five was clearly the most difficult. It was not so dangerous, as I had expected, but it did not help that there was a completely produktionshold around us, when we had to talk together for the first time, he says, and tells that the subsequent ones were easier.
See also: Try your luck again in the 'Farmer looking for love'
How his date-debut will be made on television, Brian is not used to see.
- I do not see the program, I reap for the time being. It is fine, for I shall not indulge in any of to see too much of myself on tv. I can not hold out. My whole family and my friends see it, and I am sure that they will tell far and wide on how it is, he says.
Nor the first section of the program has Brian seen.
- I was there myself, so I know what happened, says the shy tv-farmer.
It is not only on the datingmarkedet that Brian is completely green. The Danish national tv-farmer, despite its 28 years old never had a girlfriend.
- It has not affected me, so I have felt wrong. I stand by myself as I am. I know that I'm shy and big city. I have always been somewhat quiet, and it is difficult to change. It must be something of a kick in the pants to do, he says.
Just the kicks gave his companion to him, as he told Brian to 'Farmer looking for love', after several years of talking about it, and now the hunt for the one and only really gone in time.
See also: so you don't on the tv: Had son on a date
See how it goes Brian and the other farmers who are looking for love. It is Tuesday at 20 on TV2.