It should have been a relatively undramatic operation, since the tv-celebrity Morten Spangsvig, who is best known from the 'Tattoo salon', should be admitted for gallstones and cholecystitis.
See also: Television celebrity picked up in the ambulance
At admission believed the doctors that he urgently had to have surgery, but such was not the case.
It tells the 43-year-old Morten Spangsvig on his Instagram.
'At the hospital, it was found that I had gallstones, and gallbladder inflammation of the liver, so the gallbladder had to be operated out Monday, this operation was postponed to the first Tuesday, I had then been fasting since Sunday evening, and was still fasting on Tuesday, there was rage on the shooter and I was stand-by all day, but was again cancelled, still fasting, in great pain and smækfyldt with antibiotics, since my infektionstal just rose and rose, on Wednesday, it was like a dejavu for the whole day was my operation exposed', he starts his type.
Morten is best known from his participation in the tv program 'Tattoo salon'. Photo: Kenneth Meyer
For Extra Magazine tells Morten that it was close to go wrong because the operation had a window of five days, and when he was not yet operated on the fifth day, the hospital would send him home.
- so it turned out So, that it was skipped, and ran with inflammation out of all my bodies. The doctors could see that my intestines were completely glued together by inflammation. It lay around my organs.
If Morten had been sent home, he tells that he most likely had gone to sleep on the painkillers, because he had so much pain in the stomach.
- And I was probably not woken up again, so I can only be glad that it happened the way it sounds.
even Though Morten is glad to be home again, is he upset about how his experience was in the hospital.
- It should have been a simple and small operation, but I was just constantly sent behind the queue, so it is annoying that we were completely out there, where they would send me home, and it jumped.
Morten is again at home by his wife Simone and their children. Photo: Private
Now he is at home by the family, where he is sore, exhausted and hungry.
- Well I had to do the fasting for 74 hours! I lived on six glass of lemonade in those days, it was really the worst. It will be therefore slightly småskør of.
Morten Spangsvig now need to take a relax and keep a good eye on his body's signals.
- It can still go the infection in the organs, so that we keep an eye on, but otherwise just need to relax. It's not exactly something I'm good at, but I will have little need for it this time, he says.