Since the turn of the century, Oslo has grown from 507.000 to 673.000 residents. Fødselsoverskuddet in the capital has in the period been about 5,000 a year. The rest of the population growth has been driven by immigration.
In Denmark are made every year, statistics of the proportion of newborns who have a mother who is an immigrant or has parents with foreign-born parents. Well, how many second and third generation immigrants who are born.
Denmark use this as a barometer for whether the settlement is an obstacle for integration, and the Labour party's søsterparti in Denmark has set a target that no more than 30 per cent in an area should have a non-western background.Share with innvandrerbakgrunn20002017 Oslo2442 Old Oslo4246 Grünerløkka3035 Sagene2424 St. Hanshaugen1333 Frogner1238 Ullern627 Western Aker726 Northern Aker729 Bjerke3052 Grorud3770 Stovner4080 Alna3972 Østensjø1741 Nordstrand829 Southern Nordstrand4472 Doubling in the he lived for
Dagbladet can today for the first time present the figures for Oslo. It is the progress party's parliamentary group who ordered the figures from STATISTICS norway, and they show that 24 per cent of the newborns in Oslo had immigrant background in 2000, while 17 years later this has risen to 42 per cent.
In the west end districts of Ullern, Vestre Aker and Nordre Aker has innvandrerandelen among newborns increased from 6-7 per cent to about 30 per cent. In the he lived for and Søndre Nordstrand share has risen from approx. 40 percent to nearly 80 percent.
the downtown districts of Sagene, Grünerløkka and Gamle Oslo are fewer newborns with non-western backgrounds in 2017 than in 2000, while it has gone from just under 40 per cent to over 60 per cent of Søndre Nordstrand and in the he lived for.
In the entire country, it has gone from eight per cent newborns with immigrant background in 2000 to 30 percent in 2017.
in Total were born to 9500 children in Oslo in 2017, an increase from 7800 births in 2000.
- There are two trends which pull in each their direction. There are several immigrant – and several daughters of immigrants - in Norway now in what we call fertile age than it was previously. The other trend is lower barnetall per innvandrerkvinne, " says Marianne Tønnessen, researcher on befolkningsframskrivninger in SSB.
Tønnessen is not surprised by the figures and believes they are also due to the fact that grandchildren of immigrants are also included. Several second-generation immigrants are now in fertile age, which may explain the high growth.
- the Statistics reflect a very skewed distribution of where immigrants live. So we do not know how much of this is possibly due to the fact that there are more children per innvandrerkvinne in these areas, " says Tønnessen.Share of non-western bakgrun20002017 Oslo2130 Old Oslo3933 Grünerløkka2823 Sagene2215 St. Hanshaugen918 Frogner720 Ullern416 Western Aker414 Northern Aker518 Bjerke2837 Grorud3461 Stovner3867 Alna3761 Østensjø1530 Nordstrand617 Southern Nordstrand4259 Frp: No new refugees
the Progress party, want to implement three measures to prevent that children are growing up in Oslo without that it is spoken English in the neighborhood. And where one out of five can't English well enough to begin reading and skriveopplæring in the first class.
- the progress party proposes a permanent halt in the resettlement of refugees in Oslo. A temporary halt in the 10 years in the retrieval of spouses from non-western countries, as a general rule. And we wish that there will be higher requirements for forsørgerevne by all of the family immigration to Oslo, norway, says Christian Tybring-gjedde, member of parliament from Oslo.
Permanent halt in settlement in Oslo, then you have to talk with the government where the conservative party sits?
- Yes, and we have been through that refugees should not be will be transferred in areas where there is already high proportion of refugees.
- not all children who are born in Oslo welcome?
- of Course. We wish all children welcome to our country, but we also want to be able to support and follow up the children you get. This has norwegians in the generations taken into account when one considers how many children one should have. If immigrants have more children than they can support, so get the ones that support themselves from the economic consequences.
- Should not adult humans who are born in Norway to get marry with who they want?
- If you get one generation who get married in Norway, then I think there is an end to the problem of retrieval of the spouses. The challenge now is that you are constantly being set back in the integration by young people with immigrant brings a spouse in the home country.
- The best had been about ethnic norwegians and those with an immigrant background married with each other, so there was assimilation, " says Tybring-gjedde, who himself was the life partner of a woman with a pakistani background when he was living in the united STATES in his youth.
- We have nothing to give when it comes to our values, like equality, equality, freedom of speech, tolerance, pluralism and secular law.Christian Tybring-gjedde (Frp). Photo: Ole Berg-Rusten / NTB Scanpix Show more Open for bistandsboom
Tybring-gjedde is very concerned over developments where the last 17 years has been a doubling in the number of children born of immigrants in the districts that already have large social problems.
Through such a rapid demographic change reduced our national community, our culture and our traditions. I think very few politicians have understood or wanted to realize that this is the consequences of a willed policy. Some have even desired that this change should go even faster.
Continue this development, we end with a completely segregated city with gettoliknende conditions. Increases innvandringsbefolkningen further in these areas, comes even more ethnic norwegians to move out. We already have schools almost without children with Norwegian background, " says Tybring-gjedde.
Stortingsrepresentanten hope on a wide political cooperation in order to grasp the development, and is open for a dramatic increase in the assistance to get political has ever done to stop the immigration to Norway.
- If all parties can agree that this is a challenge, so we should be able to sit down and see how we can help people out in the world - without that they come to Norway. There are many poor people in the world who deserve our help. We should not sit in our abundance and watch people die. For my part, we could like to set aside ten per cent of the state budget, and then, of course, must seem.
- But we have a duty and a right to take care of our own country, " says Tybring-gjedde.
Raymond Johansen says that poverty in the he lived for has changed color (see separate case). What do you say to that?
- The social problems of the was in the he lived for when Raymond Johansen grew up, is a trifle compared with the situation today. To pretend that what happens in he lived for now is the same as in the 60's, know Raymond deep down inside is wrong, " says the member of parliament for Oslo, Christian Tybring-gjedde.