England's second-best superliga, The Championship, is planning a reboot of the system 20. June after more than three months coronapause.
It announced The English Ligaforening (EFL) on Sunday evening.
the Plan will, however, met with criticism from Queens Park Rangers, and klubdirektør Lee Hoos says that QPR does not stand alone. It is simply too early to play matches, believes QPR.
- I am completely and utterly amazed at this announcement, and the same is our fodbolddirektør Les Ferdinand and manager Mark Warburton, says Lee Hoos to the club's website.
We are strongly against the plan. The players have not yet begun to train with full contact yet, and now it is expected that they are able to to play at the competition level on only three weeks ' time, says the director.
Lee Hoos says at the same time, that the clubs in England's second-best number has not been involved in any form of consultation with the EFL around genstartsplanen.
IN QPR received to the plan 40 minutes before it was sent out to the public.
We have told our position to the generation, transmission, distribution, and after I have spoken with several klubdirektører in The Championship, so I'm not alone with my attitude in this case. We are absolutely horrified, " he says.
As the EFL Sunday night presented genstartsplanen, so beat EFL-president Rick Parry real, that there was talk about a proposal.
- We must stress that the date (20. June, red.) so far, only proposed, and will only be confirmed once all guidelines are in place, he said.
England's top Premier League starts up again 17. June.