- Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready?
New Borgerliges president, Pernille Vermund, went directly into the throat of the Danish people's party leader, Kristian Thulesen Dahl, when the two of them on Thursday had their first direct duel on a vælgermøde in Aabenraa.
But Thulesen Dahl was not ready. He will not back New Borgerliges ultimate requirement for the udlændingestramninger for that would point to a prime minister.
- The last, I then ask the ultimate requirements of the Danish Parliament, is minister for foreign affairs today. With the style you put for the day, so there must be planted a few more trees around the Palace, it sounded from the Thuelsen Dahl with regard to the LA leader Anders Samuelsen, who as you know came to climb up a very high tree with its demands on topskattelettelser.
- But I'm not sorry that the new parties are copying the Danish people's party immigration policy, it is just too bad that they will lead the Liberal Alliance's economic policy, said the Thuelsen Dahl, which triggers a part of applause from the approximately 250 graying of the audience, which was met, up to JydskeVestkystens event at the Folkehjem in Aabenraa.
the South - and southern Jutland is Thulesen Dahl's home. Here was his party some 30 percent at the last general election, and DF-the manager downloaded even of 57,000 votes. By the next election Pernille Vermund therefore chosen to stand in the Sydjyllands Final direct duel against Thulesen Dahl.
the Debate was not surprising about the immigration policy – but also on the economy, welfare, and the relationship between town and country.
According to Vermund failed DF fatal during the refugee crisis in 2015. Here Thulesen Dahl have put Lars Løkke Rasmussen, chair of the door with an ultimatum: Either close the border or print the selection.
- the Danish people's Party has had more to do with the hobbling of civil reforms than to solve udlændingekrisen. You are talking about with politikersnak. I move me not a jot. If you have the courage, then we can do it. I will be able to look my children in the eyes, said Vermund, which therefore requires a total asylstop, that foreigners have to support themselves and the deportation of criminal aliens after the first judgment.
While Thulesen Dahl came on the defensive on immigration policy, Pernille Vermund the pressure, when she had to explain his party's economic policy with major tax breaks and minusvækst in public.
Joachim B. Olsen (LA) would be pale with envy over Pernille Vermunds economic policy. When I look at your policy, it was more appropriate, that you asked up in the north of Zealand instead of the south of jutland. You will have to answer on where one can pill 77 billion dollars out of the public sector, sounded it in vain from the Thulesen Dahl.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Sydjyder: Tulle took on the routine
While the Extra Magazine's political commentator Henrik Qvortrup, appoint Pernille Vermund as a clear winner of today's duel in the Sun, so there are shared opinions among the audience.
Dorte Jørgensen, Sønderborg:
- It was mighty fine items, which they took up. Both fared well. Pernille Vermund was good to capture the audience. She got much of talk time and was very captivating. I could find to vote for one of them this time. But have not determined me yet. It is especially the immigration policy, which appeals to me.
Henry Graversen, Andst:
- Neither my wife nor I vote in any of the two. But it was a good initiative and a good debate. They did it well both, but Kristian Thulesen Dahl with his experience fared best, while Pernille more talking to the emotions.
Britta Skovgård, Kolding:
- It was amazing good to hear the difference between them. They did well both two. But Kristian Thulesen Dahl got the best out of it. Pernille did very well, but you could feel that he has more routine than her. I could find to vote for one of them.