Although it is seven months ago, senator John McCain died of cancer, continues president Donald Trump his attack on the american politician and war veteran.
In a series of updates on its Twitter profile has Trump mocked McCain to be the 'closers' at the naval academy and accused him of stabbing the party in the back when he voted to keep Obama's health care reform.
- I was never a fan of John McCain, and never will, saith the Trump at a press conference in The White House on Tuesday.
And by a visit to a kampvognsfabrik in the state of Ohio on Wednesday, continuing the president is undeterred.
I gave him the burial he had requested. They thanked me never, says Trump, referring to the fact that the president formally approve a statsmandsbegravelse.
Donald Trump continued during a site visit in Ohio, the criticism of John McCain, who has been dead for seven months. Photo: Reuters
Forhånelsen of the late senator has been Donald Trumps party members to the keys. Among other things, the republican senator Johnny Isakson from Georgia.
- McCain-family deserved better. I don't care if he (Trump, red.) is the country's president, owns all the properties in New York or are in the process of creating the world's best immigrationssystem.
- It is revolting what he said. It would also be abhorrent about seven months, if he says it again, says senator Isakson to the medium and The Bulwark.
The republican senator Mitt Romney criticizes president Trump. Photo: AFP
Senator Mitt Romney have criticized Trump, and do it again.
- I can not understand why the president will once again denigrate a man who was so exemplary that my friend John McCain: the Heroic, patriotic and driven by a belief in family, country and god, " says Romney.
The republican senatsleder Mitch McConnell writes on Twitter that he 'misses McCain's every single day.
- It was a pleasure to sit in the Senate with a rare patriot and genuine american hero, writes McConnell, however, avoid mentioning Trump.
the Widow Cindy McCain takes leave of her husband. Photo: AP
Donald Trump also criticized John McCain, while he was alive.
For example, triggering condemnation, as Trump during the election campaign said that John McCain was not a hero, because he was taken prisoner during the Vietnam war.
- I better like them, who were not taken prisoner, said Trump, who himself avoided being sent to Vietnam, because a doctor wrote that he had hælesporer.
McCain, a combat pilot, was a prisoner of war in Vietnam for five years, senator for the state of Arizona in three decades and a presidential nominee for The Republican Party in 2008.