Red may be a christmas color, but it is not very sweet christmas addition to the Danish stock markets when they open on Thursday.
From the beginning of the day, the Danish shares - unless there is a less julemirakel - fall a few percentage points and thus be marked with red.
It predicts investeringsstrateg in the Danske Bank Lars Skovgaard Andersen, however, does not see it as a day that will be much worse than so many others in the past.
- It is within reasonable limits, and in the market we have had here in the fall, so it's almost more the rule than the exception, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
Throughout the fall is the development on the world's stock markets have gone the wrong way, and christmas eve was the worst ever measured on the valuation losses on us Wall Street.
Here fell, for example, the Dow Jones index gained more than 650 points, and according to the BBC is december and warm in the turn to be the worst of its kind since the great depression in 1931.
the Decline in the u.s. markets infected directly by the japanese shares, and at the opening this morning fell the Nikkei index by about five percent.
Problems with the adoption of next year's u.s. budget, simmering trade war with China, and outbreaks of fury from the president Trump on Twitter is instrumental to the markets see red.
'The only problem in our economy is the central bank. They have no touch with the market,' wrote Trump, among other things yesterday, Monday, on Twitter.
The only problem our economy has is the Fed. They don't have a feel for the Market, they don't understand necessary Trade Wars or Strong Dollars or even Democrat Shutdowns over the Borders. The Fed is like a powerful golfer who can't score because he has no touch he can't putt!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 24, 2018
The unrest, as Trump creates in the markets, bother long-term investors no longer, " explains Lars Skovgaard Andersen.
- The major long-term investors bother simply not right now. They have boycotted the market, he says, and adds:
- In fact, we see now that the shares are cheap in relation to the economy we are in. But at the same time, we see that the market right now is left to the very few players who make money in that market falls. And they earn the money every day right now.
As in another christmas adventure for the whole dog enough to be good again, and Lars Skovgaard Andersen has also, to the Danish stock investors retain their shares.
- If you are a dane, and you are already in the market, so you must hold on and take the ride, he says.
- We have seen only increases in recent years, so many new investors have never experienced uncertainty in the market, and they are afraid, of course, in such a situation here. It is a wake up call that it is not without risk to shares. But hold on to the shares, if you are long term investor, so usually the shares to outperform bonds.
the Expert: How to become 2019
2018 will not be remembered for to be the best aktieår - neither at the international or Danish markets.
for Example, is the Danish C20 index decreased by almost 13 percent the past year.
For the next year, predicts investeringsstrateg in the Danske Bank Lars Skovgaard Andersen, there will again be a plus on the Danish shares.
- How it's going to go in 2019, depends, of course, much of whether Trump will be reined in. Conversely, we have received a number of war profiteers out of the market, and though it may be hard work, so I believe in five to seven percent in return, which is okay, and certainly better than just letting the money stand, he says.
Are you about to kill the kitty with plans to buy the shares, then investeringsstrategens advice that you go after the so-called kvalitetsaktier - that is, solid companies with nice earnings growth, and without too much debt.
- we see It happening among other things in the it sector, health sector and industry, but also in many other sectors, he says, and adds:
- If you invest in quality, so are you robust enough to be able to tolerate to be in the market, and when the clouds so at a time spread, so you can see it all suddenly much brighter.