It would take four meetings with the public accounts committee in 2019, before Henrik Sass Larsen (S) finally showed up in the powerful committee.
Extra Leaf was Thursday afternoon met up in front of the revisoratets contentious meeting room, where the Sass is not exactly has been a permanent guest, in order to confront the Socialists statsrevisor with it's absence, as the last few weeks has been uncovered.
the Danish policy - 7. feb. 2019 - at. 07:10 Sass pjækkede fix: How it was hidden
the Danish policy - 31. jan. 2019 - at. 19:57 the Smashing Sass' truant-explanation
the Absence from a post, which each year throws 330.000 dollars by themselves on top of Sass' folketingsløn.
- You get in spite of everything 330.000 for it here duties on the year. You have taken it seriously enough?
- I think I have taken it seriously enough. I have my good reasons that I had no absence. But it is not necessarily Extra Magazine in case to interfere in. But I have. Salary you can always discuss. I am not reached up to a level of, what Added the Magazine's editor-in-chief serve, so there is still some way to go.
- you Will participate in all meetings of the public accounts committee in the year?
- All the meetings I must attend, and which I have committed myself to participate in, those troops I'm up to, unless there is a really good reason for me to not show up, says Henrik Sass Larsen, who breaks several weeks of silence to Ekstra Bladet.
Extra Magazine caught the attention of Henrik Sass Larsen in front of the Statsrevisorernes meeting room. Not a place, he comes every time there is a meeting. Photo: Jonas Olufson
along the Way in the interview contest the Henrik Sass Larsen, that it is at all necessary or expected, that he participate in some of the highly paid meetings with its Statsrevisor colleagues.
- Last we heard from you that you said that you would get a handle on your calendar. But you are yet absent from three out of the four meetings here at the beginning of the year. Why really it?
- I am not. I have participated in the meetings, I have pledged that I would participate in, and to which I must attend. The rest are invitations or conferences or meetings from abroad, where there comes those who come. And we agree with each other on who has the. It is not meetings where I am required to have to participate, or where it is expected that I participate.
- We have even spoken with the chairman of the public accounts committee, which says that it is expected that you come to the meetings, you can...
- No, he has not said.
- he has said to us...
- We just sat and talked about it in there. We have regular meetings. Those are expected to come to. 11 about the year. Then we have inspection trips, as it is expected to come to. Then there are all those other meetings. That only comes them, as it were, as you shall designate from time to time. Expected it never, ever, to all six meetings. Typically it is those who have the best time or the ones who know the most about the area.
Sass: It is alternating Henrik Sass Larsen. Photo: Jonas Olufson
When the Extra Leaf asking Henrik Sass Larsen answer the question of how often he participates in the non-regular meetings with the public accounts committee, of which he has been absent for three out of the four in 2019, will be the answers quickly woolly:
- How often you meet, then up to the meetings that are not ordinary?
- It is alternating. I would think... It depends on how many there are. And what time of year, we are. But it has alternated back and forth.
- Now you have had a full plate here in the first month of the year, where you haven't been to three meetings. Why not?
- But the Extra Leaf at the well... And In writing in bad faith here. Because you have been given the explanation that you are not expected to meet up to all the meetings. So when you suddenly begin to define, that there are meetings, I have participated in, as I don't actually need to participate in, so it becomes in bad faith. So therefore you think, why you are really doing this type of journalism. Because either you do not understand what we say - and we all have talked about in there, that we have given the same explanation - or it may simply be because you are in bad faith and only out to make campaign.
- There are just many of our readers may not understand that one can make 330.000 per year on top of its folketingsløn to be in the public accounts committee, where one does not need to come to the meetings...
- But there are so many things, you can ask questions to. Also what journalists make. It has always been the case that we have distributed it between us from time to time with, who can come, who have the desire, who has the time. We have divided between us from meeting to meeting. But it is not the meetings, we need to meet up to. It is not the way, we're working on at the public accounts committee.
You say, In the can cover each other. Can't do that at my workplace. Is it viable for the public accounts committee, that one can just say: You take it, then I'm at home?
- I think it is superfornuftigt. It to send one to two representatives, rather than that all should appear, it is superfornuftigt. It is a good way to utilize the resources, because if we were to go to all the meetings and all the discussions, it would be quite impossible. On the way we cover each other.
the Extra Leaf has Thursday been trying to get a reaction from Statsrevisorernes president, Henrik Thorup (DF) to the Henrik Sass' interpretation of the mødereglerne. But Hertzberg does not want to say one word more about Sass' absence, he lets the understand.
In 2018 pjækkede Henrik Sass Larsen from four out of 11 meetings of the public accounts committee.
to Ekstra Bladet, he promised to get a better handle on its calendar.
Shortly after dropping his items on the board and in the board of governors of the national Bank and leave the tasks to fellow party member, Nicolai Wammen.
Ekstra Bladet reveals that Henrik Sass Larsen at the end of January 2019, despite the assurance of the stall and recovery is absent from three meetings in statsrevisor under the auspices of the.