With four rounds left and four points down to arch-rivals from FC Barcelona is the Spanish championship to Real Madrid, as a dødbold to the head coach Zinédine Zidane in the frenchman's heyday.
But Sergio Ramos had only just scored his tenth goal of the season from the penalty spot Sunday against Athletic Club, as the stories of WAS appeared.
Not only social media but also on traditional news media.
in Particular, the Barcelona-based sportsaviser, writes TV 2.
For how the file can it be seen as anything other than a conspiracy against the FC Barcelona (and tremendously secondary against Athletic Club in the way), to Real it one moment with the help of I WAS able to get a penalty after Marcelo had been stepped over your toes, and then in the next moment to commit the same violation of the fodboldloven at the other end of the pitch – WITHOUT that, there was sentenced the penalty. Also even though the WAS again was in the game?
'WAS, again it WAS', begins El Mundo Deportivo, whilst Sport writes that 'WAS brings the title closer to Madrid.
Sergio Ramos was the match winner, but the Real Madrid captain was also the man who stepped Raúl García on the toes, so this, like Marcelo, wincing in the grass. Ramos looked like, however, is not a man who deliberately stamped his opponent, what he also would like to put on record after the fight.
- It is right that I step on him. But it is with the back to the. I have not the eyes of Raúl García, he said.
Words like scandal and conspiracy is not being taken in the use of Sport and El Mundo Deportivo, and it is so far very good, but both newspapers write extensively about the incidents, and the painter Josep Maria Bartomeu, FC Barcelona president, felt compelled to bring it on the field after the game.
- I saw the match in Bilbao, another victory for Madrid. I feel bad to say it, but WAS not at the level we had hoped for in the world's best league, he said, according to ESPN to Movistar.
He adds that the system simply is not fair and, as it seems logical, has an effect on the results...
- It seems that it always favors the same (team, red.). There have been many matches that have favored the same team, and many teams have in the same purpose, a little below it, he said without a shadow of a doubt, that he refers to the Real as team, which has gotten a little too much help.
After the match in Bilbao was hjemmeholdets profile Iker Muniain well annoyed. His crew is and scramble to get into the Europe League and could point towards the Real have taken an important step in that direction. It was not for nothing.
- Some teams get all the orders, came the crackling dry from basher.
In the second trench was Zinédine Zidane, of course, happy for the victory and the situation at the top of La Liga, but at the subsequent press conference was the frenchman everything else than cheerful over again to have to deal with WAS – and the resulting innuendo.
- I'm tired of getting told that we won because of the judges. It does not change. In turn, deserve the players respect, he said.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Topklubbernes slutprogram
8. July: FC Barcelona-Espanyol
10. July: Real Madrid-Alavés
11. July: Real Valladolid-FC Barcelona
12. July: Granada-Real Madrid
15. July: FC Barcelona-Osasuna
15. July: Real Madrid-Villarreal
19. July: Alavés-FC Barcelona
19. July: Leganés-Real Madrid