By 2050-the time confirmed to the police that they tried to search for the four missing in the if we.
the News came after frustrated letemannskaper earlier in the evening did not believe they should implement the new search Thursday. But after a short time tells redningsledelsen that the search is canceled because of the weather.
Both of the helicopters that was involved is now on the ground again, the sign of the northern lights.
- We have a mission we must solve, and there we have the not yet been resolved. So it is frustrating to just have to sit here and wait. But we can not compromise on the security of us troops, says Vegard Lindbæk in the Norwegian people's Aid to the NTB.
He and his colleague Kenneth Brattli Molund spent much of Thursday waiting in a car at the base that is established at the Olsrud farm, a short distance below the mountain where the slide went on Wednesday.INNSATSLEDER: Roald Berntsen in the Troms police district. Photo: Terje Bendiksby / NTB scanpix Show more
Lindbæk experience that more and more tourists visit the state of minnesota. And as always there will be a risk by going in the mountains. But he believes that it is not thereby said that people should let be.
- You need to take some wise decisions, especially whether to go in the mountains so that the snow conditions are now. Avalanche danger is imminent, " says Lindbæk.
Police in the state of minnesota announced Thursday that the campaign is a rescue mission with still hoping to find survivors, even though at a press conference was underlined that the chances of finding survivors become smaller for every minute that goes if the missing is taken by the avalanche.RESCUE: Kent Pedersen and redningshunden Nico is on the search for the missing. Photo: Terje Bendiksby / NTB scanpix View more Impatient dog
Dog Nico and leads Kent Pedersen is among those who on Thursday was in readiness by Olstad farm of if we, ready to be inserted in the search. The dog is clearly impatient.
- He learns that when he gets on his "uniform", then it is something that happens. Then he is ready, " says Pedersen.
- It is not weather that is the problem, so I am considering it. We train the in worse weather than this. But there is avalanche danger that is the challenge now, continues hundeføreren.Observed large avalanches - fear of the four is taken Guests in the Loop
The missing are a Swedish woman and three Finnish men who were on the trip to the summit to Blåbærfjellet. The four were last seen around at 14 on Wednesday. After a few hours was a fifth person in the turfølget concerned and notified to the police.
There are set trails that go into an avalanche, but no one has seen trails that come out.
The four who are missing, as well as the fifth person, stayed at Magic Mountain Lodge at Lyngseidet, writes northern lights. Managing director Henrika Lønngren emphasizes that the trip in if we were not an organised trip in the direction of the property.
– Now we try in the best possible way to meet the other guests. We are all in grief. In respect for the guests and the relatives I do not want to say anything more about this tragic incident, " says Lønngren.