– Eero, legends live!
This Hedengren Ab Oy's current managing director exclaimed companies in the years from 1972 to 1980, represented by Eero journal of recently.
I Told the director that I'll be right back, when somebody breaks my record, Lehtinen told the answer.
Although the door-to-door sellers to circumvent Finland still less, is it the vacuum cleaner business still unmatched way to make a trade. Still Lehtinen 42 years ago for the record, 547 sold a vacuum cleaner one year, is still breaking. And that's why he is the industry circles in the legend.
door-to-Door sales is the world's best art. When the artist signed himself flat, so we the art of signing, always a customer in the door, when the deal is done, Lehtinen said.
547 the vacuum cleaner sales within the year directly ordinary homes not managed to just chime in by calling and easy to talk to. When Lehtinen was granted access to the door from the inside, so the vacuum should also be present. In practice it meant, say, the living room carpet and sofa cleaning.
record sales in front of my I introduced a vacuum cleaner 1 174 home. Every one of them so in the end also bought me the device.Lempäälä ideapark's mayor Eero Lehtinen dressed up in a pink evening dress in the period 2006-2011. Minna noble the danger of a host threatened with the axe
When still too economies, of which the Pamphlet is not allowed inside, require time to find a lasting record of the achievement of thousands of door bells calling. Nordic record he left, however, without breaking.
– It missed the second. I lost two machines to the amount of Swedish Ove Sjögrenille , Lehtinen says with a laugh.
the Pamphlet sold vacuum cleaners door-to-door in the years from 1972 to 1980. He still remembers the explosion and the endgame of the exact date.
I Started 20.3.1972 at 15, and I stopped 20.5.1980, when I got a job in another field the company sales manager. I was sold the director's home, a vacuum cleaner and he said that the company in to a man like me would need, Eero told me.
in Eight years to accommodate the crazy experiences and fun memories.
– in Karkkila, a young lady decided after the presentation to buy me a vacuum cleaner. The host arose, however, from the chair up and say that they will buy fucking anything vacuum cleaner. Words as collateral, he informed the applicant of its exterior axes.
– the Frantic lady trying to appease and asked me to come back when the master would be appeased. First I put the door out of the vacuum cleaner and go in only after. After that I no longer visited karkkila in the sale of excursion.Golden set of rules for the vacuum cleaner model Eero Lehtinen toured selling Finnish homes in the 1970s. In 1976 he sold door-to-door record-breaking 547 vacuum cleaner: the amount was enough to Finnish the record, which is still breaking. Minna noble danger
Before the Flyer began to vacuum cleaners door-to-door salesman, she had her own grocery store in Lempäälä. Merchant's career switched to the vacuum cleaner business, when the property lease ended.
the food retailer as the Pamphlet had retrained himself to the meat cut for a period.
I Went in lempäälä close to the one farmhouse on the water in the bay. When in the yard was a seven car, I thought I could sell many of the vacuum cleaner at once. When I stepped into the cabin, there was the bulls half of the table and the hosts cut it into pieces. The host cut was wrong and I looked like a model, how to do it correctly.
I started to sell in the cleaners, but I have been other hosts names and contact information of up. Later, when I returned with them to the point, I did a lot of trade.
the Pamphlet the golden rule to success was the friendliness and forced sales to avoid.
– I Smile even when the product after the presentation the customer politely thanked and said that not this time, he said.
Genial style and pushing the avoidance of the boys were in arrears many trade.
– A getting married have been cohabiting couple was expecting a baby and lamented that they cannot afford a vacuum cleaner, when you had to buy a stroller. I gave them a free demonstration of the device and said that it does not oblige them to anything. Later the bride's father called and thanked me for purchasing the vacuum cleaner as a wedding gift for young couple.
vacuum cleaner dealers to circumvent a lot of stories about the lonely lady of comforters. Journal of no one offered to bedrooms, even though he download sometimes client's bed mattress. And he such offers would have cared.
– the Client to leave already beginning to home in the mirror in front. Almost 50 years of marriage with my wife have been the best time of my life. My appreciation for him started already about how to talk to him. When we've never told each other badly, so there is also no need to say goodbye.Eero Lehtinen collectible treasures are on display Lempäälä Ideapark. Minna JalovaaraEetu-clown continues
Eight years as a successful door-to-door selling requires exceptional skills and personality to otettakin. Eero Lehtinen is now a 72-year-old, but full-time retiree, she does not agree. She amuse the audience with Eetu-clown fairs and other mass events.
Eetu-clown in the Pamphlet began touring the country full time in 1982, when he became a big bank mannequin. Year contract the first KNOCK, then Merita and eventually Nordea with brought bread to the family table every year until 2006. After he was hired yet the shopping center ideapark was the mayor of Lismore, until he was left officially retired in 2011.
I Did 14 years Eetuna goods house gig also fazer's bread with the group, the Pamphlet told me.
One of the most memorable moments was the encounter with the monks of the peninsula KOP-branch in 1988. Then Eetu-clown lead in one film star Ansa Ikonen and director Edvin Laine , who had not seen each other in 15 years.
the Clown not only amuse and teach children to save, taught them also to behave politely.
I also trained dor staff. They learn to sell so well that they sold eventually, the whole bank in 1995.
Eero has done a lot of charity work including an auction as a broker.
director Rauni Mollberg the Unknown soldier -movie props and Tampere legendary Motorest Jäähovin 38 room furniture sale we were able to collect 115 000 marks. The proceeds were donated in 1998, the Tampere university hospital's children's ward, he told reporters.Eero Lehtinen toured the years 1982-2006 Eetu-clown big bank mannequin. – I used to teach children to conserve and trained bank staff to sell. KOP:no pankkiväen training I managed so well, that in the end they sold the whole bank in 1995, when the KOP and SYP merged with the sea taxi and later Nordeaksi. Minna noble danger passionate collector of the
Lempäälä Ideapark is at least this year until the end of the exhibition, which is featured in the Flyer a unique collector's collection: as many as 2 500-3 000 objects from several decades. The treasure is on display just a fraction.
as many as 100 000 different pen collection from the exhibition Booklet is brought just 1 500 pens.
I Bought the 2004 Tampere Ohranjyvän as a waitress working Vilma Turpeinen 35 000 pen collection. My collection can fit fine pens, many of which you cannot dream.
the Pen he was inspired by a sales man when they were distributed in almost all events.
– It's a handsome pen can throw away. When the dry ink pen is no longer shed the traces, so their journey continued collecting rare things.
a Variety of moneyboxes is up to about 1 000 pieces, among them, the old year of 1902. At home magazine is add 1 500-2 000.
Lempäälä ideapark in the exhibition you will also find the legendary vacuum cleaner model, which the Pamphlet sold a record number. He presents a vacuum cleaner the pink tailcoat costume. The same dress suit for man used in the last pay week to Lempäälä ideapark's mayor.
Electrolux Z 320 was the 1970s in Finland, while more advanced devices. And it was able to buy only directly hedengren's door-to-door sellers.
This was a great damper to the frame of the machine. Remove the air came on and there was a cone with a hose. If a vacuum cleaner nozzle to get to go to sock in, it went in the bag until we are left with a tube stuck. The device runs on wheels and the plug cord was retractable. This didn't get broken like a train pushing.