It is not many months ago, to mundbind was a rare sight in the public space.
But Saturday has a portion travellers at Nørreport Station and Copenhagen central Station, chosen to put on mundbind.
It also applies to You and Marianella Ibarra-Hansen from Avedøre.
They are going to a birthday in Tivoli, and it is their first train ride since virusudbruddet.
- I have a lung disease, so I am in great risk, and I think it is menial, that people do not fit better on, say Marianella Ibarra-Hansen.
They are both happy for the recommendation.
- But perhaps it should be more clear, and maybe it should be a requirement for who is to decide whether there are many people or not. It ought to apply here, and all other public places, says Kjeld Ibarra-Hansen.
Førtidspensionist Majbritt Løhde, who is from peterborough, have bad lungs and are therefore also at risk.
She uses mundbind during his visit in Copenhagen.
- If I see many people, I take it, for I have it in bag all the time. I think everyone should do it, for many do not keep distance, she says.
Even though the part has got fingers in a mundbind, crossing the most, however, stations without.
One of them is Simone Jørgensen, who is a school teacher and resident of Nørrebro.
- I have not just thought about it, but when I start work soon, and I need to with the metro in the rush hour every day so that I could find on it.
She has, however, a little difficult to understand why it is recommended to wear mundbind in trains and buses, but not in schools and in institutions.
She do, however, support the recommendation.
- If there is evidence that it works, so I think one hundred percent, that you had to introduce it in several places, says Simone Jørgensen.
another traveler, who keeps a little again with mundbind, is yogainstruktør Iris Schneider from Nørrebro in Copenhagen.
She does not think that the situation with coronavirus is so bad in Denmark that it requires mundbind.
- I'm waiting for that I get the message that I need to. During peak hours maybe I would do it if I traveled at the time, but I do not.
DSB expects more passengers will return to the trains, as many from next week come back from vacation.
Customers take the already good against it. I can clearly see that more bears mundbind, both in the trains, but also in forhallerne and at the stations, says information services manager Tony Bispeskov.
DSB will in the coming days to see whether the guidelines in the trains and buses needs to be changed. It can for example be according to the requirement of pladsbillet in remote and regional services, he says.