Shortly before noon on Thursday eased foreign office advice to travelers, so it now becomes possible to travel to many more countries in the EU and the Schengen area and the Uk already in the school summer holidays, and not only from 1. september, as it was reported out of the government 29. may.
And it has meant that the phones are red hot from Denmark's fourth largest travel agency Bravo Tours.
- There is a lot of queue on the phones, inform pressetalskvinde at Bravo Tours, Sidsel Nordestgaard Extra Magazine.
- But it will be difficult to get all of them off, like going out to travel, says Sidsel Nordestgaard disappointed.
See also: Here is the list: Those countries you may travel to from 27. June
Bravo Tours, like the rest of the industry canceled all their contracts with the southern european hotels, because they have acted according to the guidelines that the government set out at the end of may, where it is stated that only Germany, Norway and Iceland were safe enough to travel to.
- On Mette Frederiksen's request, we have cancelled all flights and all hotels. All of our contracts, says Sidsel Nordestgaard.
- Are bitter about the course?
- We are not bitter, but it's going to cost the industry a lot of money. Already pakkerejsebranchen hit hard, and now we have ten days to something, we usually use a year.
- And we have many guests who are frustrated. They have booked a cottage, but would rather to Crete, tells Sidsel Nordestgaard.
Bravo Tours now offers the customers, who have been forced to cancel their travel back to the 31. august to book in new. And, so counting the travel agency to open for the sale of package tours on Friday, if they can reach to be ready for it.
- But we expect only to get 5-10 percent of what we originally had set us on. Hotelejerne have sold to others, including the germans, as well have had to travel, says Sidsel Nordestgaard.
Bravo Tours, which last year sent 148.031 guests off, will also only put the really sought-after destinations for sale.
- We are taking a big risk, if we cannot fill the planes, because people have been able to lay other plans.
- What is the most popular destination?
- the island of Crete. General of Greece, as they have performed great through the entire crisis, But we are also looking at Spain, which is always popular.
- When there are so few travel for sale, it becomes so much expensive?
- I don't know yet, but it is clear that when there are so few travel, so it may affect the price.
- If you are completely lost in the heat to get to, for example, Crete, how do you ensure as best that you get one of the few tickets? And is there tickets left, when your ’cancelled customers’ have been to the dish first?
- They are put up for sale as soon as possible - so keep an eye on our website. There should probably be seats - but how many is hard to say, says Sidsel Nordestgaard.
The new travel advice
For a country is 'open' it must have less than 20 infected per. 100,000 inhabitants per year. week, writes the Ministry of foreign affairs.
In the DR, you can see how many new smittefælde the individual countries have.
Two countries - Sweden and Portugal - meet on Thursday is not the criterion. Here is the status of some of the countries, as the Danish tourists most often travel to:
* Sweden: 75,1.
* Portugal: 20,2.
* united kingdom: 13,7.
* Spain: 5.1 the.
* France: 4,1.
* Italy 3,4.
* Germany: 2,5.
* Greece: 1,3.
These european countries do, according to TV2 travel to after 27. June at present.BelgienBulgarienCypernEstlandFinlandfrankriggrækenlandirlandislanditalienkroatienletlandliechtensteinlitauenluxembourgmaltanorgehollandpolenrumænienschweizslovakietslovenienspanienstorbritannientjekkiettysklandungarnøstrig
the Ministry of foreign affairs does not have a model in place for countries outside Europe, as the pandemic continues to ravage here.
advice to travelers are only recommendations. It is therefore not illegal, if you do not follow them.Show more Close
In Denmark's largest charterrejsebureau Spies work at to get the aircraft on the wings. After the announcements from the Ministry of foreign affairs writes Spies on its web site:
'On the basis of the previous travel advice, we've cancelled all travel until 31. august. Have you got cancelled with reference to the baseline date (31. august), applies the cancellation still'.
'We welcome of course to send our guests off on holiday again. So far, we focus on package holidays with flights and hotel. It will, in other words, we do not start our charterprogram up as the first. But we are in full swing to look at which of our most popular destinations and hotels (first and foremost, Sunwing, Sunprime and O. B. C), which we can open the first as part of the charter programme.'
See also: Norwegian reopens 18 routes from Denmark
At TUI, who had 157.126 customers on board last year, you have to use a few days to adapt to the demand.
- do you Know something about, which destinations, In the bet on?
- It is hard to say, but we get enough to focus on destinations like Rhodes, Crete, Cyprus and Majorca immediately, where smittetrykket has been low, says Mikkel Hansen, communications manager at TUI for the Extra Magazine.
See also: Surprising new charterdestination