22 matches. 46 minutes per game. Three goals and three assists.
this is The status of Christian Eriksen after the first halvsæson in Inter, where only knockoutkampe in the Europa League is missing.
Therefore it has been time to evaluate the Danish star's start in Italian football.
- It has been a halvsæson below the expectation compared to what we thought, what Christian Eriksen thought and certainly, what Inter thought it would be, say Series A-comment of TV2 Sport Henrik Fallesen for the Extra Magazine.
- He was bought in as the new stjernespiller, guiding it here hold. I was very excited when he shifted. There were all the ingredients for the, it could be really good, and I think also, that it still can.
- But there has been mixed around in the pan, so the court haven't tasted it properly yet. You have to find a slightly better mix of salt and pepper.
at the same time, it is also about, to Conte and Eriksen must have a better common understanding.
- We know in Denmark, how good Christian Eriksen can be. But Conte can be difficult to understand. He may have some incredible outbreaks of fury, sometimes. Just watch after they were dry, where he is out to scold the whole game in addition to the Inter-management (read more about it here).
- He's really annoyed that he won't get the best out of Eriksen. He has also been out with comments about eriksen's attitude, that he must adapt to the Italian mentality more, be a more visible leader on the field, have the body language and come up with more breakouts.
Us, who know Christian Eriksen, know well that such is not he. It's not going to happen. He can move a little, but it is beauty wasted effort for Conte, says Henrik Fallesen.
Conte wants a greater radiance from Eriksen. It's not going to happen, according to Henrik Fallesen. Photo: Alberto Lingria/Ritzau Scanpix
the Devil take him
Also TV2 Sport-commentator Jacob Prytz, who has been at the microphone a lot of times during Interstellar battles, look back on a halvsæson not gone as hoped.
- He has not come through yet. There has not been a brandkamp. He has had some okay performances, but he has not folded the in from 25 metres and scored his breakthrough at Inter.
- It is difficult to know whether Conte at all believe in Eriksen. There have been many stories in Italy, that it was conte's decision, Eriksen was supposed to. It was sports chief, and so he has been forced to use him. Right now looks like he's not conte's man to the starting line-up, says Jacob Prytz.
head Coach Conte has tried to move the dane up as 10's and have two defensive midfielders behind him instead of only one.
- I know some people close to Eriksen. He was actually happy to be moved further forward on the pitch, so he could come back for more chances. Since then, he has been moved further forward, he has scored a goal directly on a corner and a goal, where he is entered in the field, but he has delivered presentations or scores after coronapausen.
- It is disappointing and also something you are measured on in Italy. Who I'd like to see something more from him. He has a tendency to keep a flow in the game and play the ball forward. That you sit there and think 'why don't you try to shoot from the outside, or why don't you try the good pass to Lukaku'.
- sometimes, I miss a little, that the devil take him, and that he afdribler two male and try from the outside, says Jacob Prytz.
Christian Eriksen has not shown itself from its best side the first halvsæson in Inter. Photo: Stoyan Nenov/Ritzau Scanpix
Neither of the two Serie A commentators feel sure that the Danish landsholdsstjerne breaks through in Milan-the club.
- It is difficult to say how long conte's patience with Eriksen. He ends the season with to have degraded Eriksen from the starting eleven. He has been overtaken by Borja Valero, as we have not seen in 2-3 years and have been pulled up by the glemtes cemetery.
- Eriksen should be playing 90 minutes in all the big fights, except when he must hviles. He ought to be sure the man on the holdkortet, and he has not been, says Henrik Fallesen.
the Fight for a place in the starting line-up may prove to be too tough for Eriksen.
- They have seven players for three midtbanepladser, and then they started to trade in, " says Jacob Prytz.
- I am afraid that he did not break through. Conte has never played with a player like Eriksen before. I think he get a half or whole year to prove.
Inter and Eriksen finished second in Serie A. In the Europa League encounter on Wednesday Getafe in the 1/8-finals.
See also: conte's attention-grabbing criticism
Sports and Games Secret trick: See Eriksen - free
Sports and Games Here are your new club, Christian: radical right fans and the old stadium
Sports and Games eriksen's smart moves: Scores on the new tax law