The 22-year-old, british jockey Natasha Galpin died of the severe injuries she sustained when she Tuesday was thrown from his horse during a workout at Hetland Hill Stables in Scotland.
It illuminates several british media - including the newspaper The Telegraph.
the Accident happened because an artery ruptured in the horse's legs. The horse died also at the event.
the News of the tragic accident has spread to more media in the world, and in both the australian and british media described Natasha Galpin as a large jockeytalent in galopsporten, of course, there are badly affected by the sad deaths.
- I know I speak on behalf of the BHA (British Horseracing Authority), when I say that we are shocked and overwhelmed by the news of the death, writes Nick Rust, who is chairman of the british galopforbund, in a press release, and continues.
- This kind of accident happens extremely rarely, but nevertheless, there is a risk, every time a rider sits on the horse. Therefore, we must never take their dedication to the sport for granted.
Sports and Games the sports stars, who died for open tv-screen
the Accident happened on the stjernetræneren Ian Jardines installations in Scotland, and Jardine, who had Natasha Galpin in his shed, is also deeply affected by the accident.
- It is with great sadness, the team behind the Ian Jardine Racing have to inform you that the accident on Tuesday morning unfortunately killed one of our riders, Natasha Galpin, life.
- Our main focus has always been Natasha and the rest of our staff, which is deeply affected by the loss of a colleague and friend. As a team, we are doing what we can to support each other and deal with this heartbreaking situation.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with natasha's parents and sisters, says Ian Jardine, according to The Telegraph.
Sports and Games fatal accident changed everything: the Danish OLYMPIC star, took the crucial decision
Other sport - 11. jan. 2019 - at. 10:08 the OLYMPICS chief charged with corruption