the Future of road, rail and sea traffic control and management and air navigation is responsible for Traffic Management Finland Oy.
This is a fully state-owned joint-stock company, whose activities started was finally approved in December.
Traffic Management Finland-corporate background works ministry of transport and communications.
the evening paper reached out to the justices Rita Castle tell us where the new group is all about.
– because we prepare for the automation and digitalization of time business, but we also want to enhance current activities.
a Couple of years. Preparation has begun liquidator of the work in 2017. After that, it is made of the government bill statement rev amendments and dealt with the issue in the parliament.
– Then in the summer have been accepted to the incorporation act and its related legislative package. Now autumn is very much produced by incorporation and transport steering group.
Mostly the fact that future investments can be utilised in the future more than the budget funding, or investments, are more flexible feasible. I'm sure you understand that the budget funding is very much the other needs, and traffic control development is more speedy in this form.
– Stepping up also means new business practices and models. When the group has a number of modes of the control together, so there will become best practice. Staff reduction is not incorporated for the sake of coming.Why English?
the Group was renamed as the Traffic Management Finland Group (TMFG). The parent company is already the previously mentioned Traffic Management Finland Oy (TMF).
affiliates are also in English. Rail transport Finrail Ltd, road transport, Intelligent Traffic Management Finland Oy (ITM Finland), maritime transport Vessel Traffic Services in Finland (VTS Finland) and air navigation of Air Navigation Services Finland (ANS Finland).
the name you are roused hämmästelyä, when the case is however, the Finnish state-owned group.
the Background is that the traffic control operation is very international, especially in aviation and maritime. In finland, citizens-oriented service is always in Finnish and Swedish.
– a Very large part of the business is b2b, ie business to business. Civil interface is then further away.
I Can tell you that, for example, road centre-name is the Finnish patent and registration board, according too the general. It can not be registered.
– No, no this is not in the plans. If it were to be done, so the state's one hundred percent-owned companies, it would require parliamentary consent. Without it, ownership is not reduced.
TMF start working 1. January 2019.