Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook


Three kleutertjes severely burned in school meals: They clung to the railing, all the food, and hot water fell on them
Blankenberge In primary school d’Oefenschool in Blankenberge are three infants of three years brought to the hospital with severe burns after a pot of boiling water and eat them where we had come. The emergency services were flocking to the spot.

The incident happened shortly after noon in the refectory. The children were queuing at a mobile went where the food was scooped up. The children went to the railing and hang on which trays to be put, but because the bar is not anchored, dropped the went to. Both the food like a bucket of hot water came to the children. Two of these were very severe burns. The other infant was also burned.

The three were transported to the hospital for further care, but the least injured child, in the meantime, the hospital has already left. The other two children would be very severe burns, but because the children have their coats already had, they would have been spared from even worse injuries.

The service victims caught the excited students and teachers.

Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.