'Who demolished or about-felt a minimum of 1000 existing public housing units and reconstruct approximately 1600 new non-public housing.'
So, clear-cut sounds in the Odense Municipality's plan for the housing area Vollsmose, there must be life after the adoption of the government ghettoplan. District in the outskirts of Odense has for years been known as an area with high kriminalitetsrate and tension conflicts between bandegrupperinger that have a common past in the immigrant gang Black Army. As late as in the middle of this month ended a conflict between Vollsmoses criminal groupings in a car chase and multiple shootouts.
Vollsmose as a result of the government's ghettoplan - partially demolished. Ekstra Bladet can today reveal the Odense Municipality's proposal for the buildings to be levelled with the ground. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
the Extra Leaf is come into possession of the municipality's proposals for demolitions in the housing area, with 9100 inhabitants is the country's largest ghetto. The 1000 homes that must be demolished, equivalent to more than every fourth home - and will mean that between 2500 and 3000 people to remove the name of the mailbox when the demolitions - in beginning in 2022 and should be finished by 2030, is performed.
- It fills up incredibly much in everyday life, not to know his own future, says René Agergaard, who lives with his wife, Heidi, in Egeparken, and continues:
- We know that someone has to move, but we do not know whether it is us or our neighbors.
today brings Extra Leaf the municipality's proposal for a nedrivningsplan to give a picture of the extent of the demolitions. The plan provides the Municipality of Odense their bids on which homes they would like to see disappear.
the Plan has not yet been published, and the residents in Vollsmose have not been told anything - just like the plan either has not been finally adopted.
- working with the plan right up to the beboermøderne in the beginning of may, where we will present the final draft plan. In the period there may be changes in the plan, says Michael Bruhn, Frederiksen, head of transformation and strategy in the borgmesterforvaltningen in the Municipality of Odense, which is responsible for the changes in Vollsmose. In addition, he has no comments, before residents have been given to the municipality's final nedrivningsplan.
The red boxes in the graphic below highlight the buildings, which, according to Odense municipality's plan must be demolished. The hardest it goes seemingly beyond Bøgeparken, where virtually all the buildings disappear. Also butikstorvet Vollsmose Torv is according to the plan leveled with the ground, when nedrivningsprojektet end no later than 2030.
Ekstra Bladet would have liked to have asked the responsible kommunalchef, if the residents have anything to say in relation to demolitions, the municipality has a genhusningsplan ready, as well as how they relate to, that it is highly unlikely that residents will be offered a genhusnings-dwelling, as they actually can pay and whether he can understand that the residents are therefore concerned about their future.
Silence in housing associations: Number with the municipality of
Two housing associations stands for lejemålene in the district of Vollsmose; Civica, which manages six of the parks in the ghetto, and The non-Profit housing Association (FAB), which is responsible for three of the parks.
In the largest of the housing associations they do not want to comment on the future of their residents, so far, living in uncertainty.
- I will ask you to turn to Michael Bruhn Frederiksen, head of transformation and strategy at Odense municipality borgmesterforvaltning, writes Nanna Muusmann, which is responsible for boligstrategier in Civica and a member of the Vollsmoses board of directors, in an email to Ekstra Bladet, and equivalent subsequent to our request for an interview about her residents concerns.
- for the sake Of our residents we do not want to communicate on a level that is still in preparation. When we in may to produce the final draft of a development plan for the residents, we will also inform them about resettlement, sounds it also in an email from FAB's Hanne Rosenberg Christiansen.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
Vollsmose is the nation's largest socially disadvantaged residential area with 9100 inhabitants. Living nearly ten times as many people in the same space as in the rest of Odense.
today is 74.2 per cent. of Vollsmoses residents are immigrants or descendants of immigrants, including 68,9 per cent. from non-western countries.
Odense city parties have announced that a minimum of 1000 general-family homes to be torn down or change the status. There are a total of 3600 general-family dwellings in Vollsmose.
There are around 1600 new homes instead of them having to be torn down in, among other things Bøgeparken and Egeparken.
the Government adopted in the spring of 2018, the so-called ghettoplan, which intends to get its ghetto areas to life.