Hello. Thank you for taking the time to talk with me.
the State took over my farm the 1/6-2016, where they forced me to pay 13.000 kr. per month in husleje....de said, that it was the market price.
- I was going to have to say yes to the rent because of my son, who is disabled. He was very much concerned over having away from its birthplace.
- I have 2 leases. A on the house 6000 dkk and a at the warehouse on 7000,00 kr.
so begins the Axle a mail to the nation! on the in his eyes the wretched treatment he has received from the state via the road directorate took over his farm nearly three years ago. For one thing, that the state would not pay the price at which the Axle of the broker thought he should have for the farm. No, the worst thing in the Axle eyes is that he is moved, blah. because it is too expensive to live there - and that the new tenant will pay less rent.
It will Shaft like to have a little focus on, and ask that you participate in the poll below. There you can also read the Directorate comment. Axle letter continues namely as follows:
- I'm so vacated the farm on 31/12-2018 - bl.a pga of the price - and now look so on boligportal, my farm can now be rented for 9975,00 kr per month.?????
- Now I feel really well used and pissed on by the road directorate, which has the property.
- It is 30 months, where I have paid 3000,00 dkk per month more than the new tenant needs to pay = 90000,00 kr.
- The money I would like to have back, writes Axle, but the road directorate does not just like this:
- If the tenant considers that he is entitled to a refund, he is welcome to use the common options to get tried lejefastsættelsen.
- the Tenant has the option to refer the matter to the Rent in the respective municipality with regard to boliglejemålet. The case must be brought within one year after moving out.
- With regard to erhvervslejemålet, so should be the case on huslejens size seised of the rent tribunal.
- Here is, however, an explanation of the whole matter – including the development in the rental price:
- Property in Sanddalsvej 8 (formerly Torøgelgårdsvej 3) was after the owner's desire totaleksproprieret in February 2016 and the acquisition per. 1. June 2016, in connection with the Fjordforbindelsen Frederikssund.
- In connection with the ekspropriationsforretningen, it was agreed that in exceptional circumstances, be awarded a three-year lease for the property.
- the Owner had a counselor on ekspropriationsdagen, and it was agreed what the rent should be, and that it should be distributed on the two contracts respectively. the dwelling and erhvervsdelen, where the owner had the carpentry business.
- the Tenant has now vacated, and we must from Directorate page genudleje site.
- because of vejprojektets expected completion end of 2019, after which the property is to be sold, we can only genudleje for a short period of time (1.5 years), and this is reflected in the rental price.
- It is our experience that it is difficult to get a higher rent the home for as short a period of time, since it is a significant factor for the bearings, if they need to calculate the movement within a short period of time. Also, it is not realistic to find a tenant that will also operate from the site.
- In connection with the rent determination based in 2016 was taken as a basis, in the then circumstances, ie. the tenant's need to rent the dwelling as well as operate from the property and with the option for a three-year lease period.
- There is now talk about changing the terms of the lease.
- It will be difficult to find a tenant who wants both residential and commercial for as short a rental period, so it is now a residential rental agreements offered. The rent is therefore provided, according to this, writes the Danish road directorate, but what are you thinking?
Axle read in the comments, so if you have a good Axle, so write it like.