yesterday was one of the days, I'm going to think back on in a few years, when I'm norsklærer somewhere. It was a very, very difficult decision.
Tore Storehaug sugar. Stortingsrepresentanten from the christian democratic party has voted yesterday yes to go into government with the Right, the political Right and Left. As the Newspaper revealed, was his vote is absolutely crucial in a landsstyremøte that ended 19 - 17 in favor yes to the platform.
But Storehaug was last autumn, an advocate for the second option - with the skin and hair, he fought to preserve Knut Arild Hareide as the leader and go in the government with the Ap, Sp and SV.
with all his heart, he believed it was the best thing for the Sector.
- Have you fallen Hareide in the back, Storehaug?
It was a newspaper which wrote that I had it, and it did really, really hurt to read. I am experiencing whatsoever not that I have dolket Knut Arild in the back. I have done my job as a representative in the national executive committee, he says to Dagbladet.Gjennomslagene ruled
Storehaug explains that he voted yes to go into the Solberg-government because the policy which was laid on the table was too good to refuse.
" We got the green light for a barnereform, for an offensive climate policy, a boost for the world's poor and for a distriktspolitikk that promises Fringe-Norway. When I read the regjeringserklæringa yesterday, so I think the result was so good, that I could not say no. It was for many of His victories there.
- So you turned around and said yes to Erna anyway?
- No, I stood on it I have always said - that His should into the government. But it is no secret that my first choice was a government with the centre-left.
" Precisely. And you ended up in the teeter-totter yesterday - you could have made sure that the christian democratic party has got the government with the centre-left that you would like to have?
I'm not sure that it would have been the outcome if we had rejected regjeringsplattformen. I never got clarity in what the option in the go - whether we should go into the opposition, or to turn us the right to the left side. You get different answers depending on who you ask. Moreover, the opposition had nevertheless been harmful to the party.Thunders against Ropstad: - Completely horribelt Reject jobbflørt
Storehaug has repeatedly said that the Sector would have received greater attention in the negotiations with the left wing.
It is he believes, is irrelevant for the decision he made yesterday.
Congress, our pointed on a direction, and the national executive committee should, in going to decide whether the platform was good enough. There I had to deal with me.
- This acted not that there may be an exciting new job to you in the pot, then? The secretary of state, perhaps - lots of travel, good pay, and looks very great on your CV.
- no, no, No. I have no such ambitions. As I said earlier is my plan to be norsklærer after the policy, answer Storehaug cash.Difficult Hareide-talk
the 26-year-old from the county of Sogn and Fjordane is considered one of the KrFs greatest talents. He has been closely linked to Knut Arild Hareide, and marked him in the heavy political issues already first year in Parliament. When Goliath scandal hit Terje Søviknes (Frp), was Tore Storehaug oljeministerens biggest critic in Parliament.
the Ribbon to Hareide despite - yesterday evening, it was difficult for Storehaug to talk with the now avgåtte partilederen.
I didn't know what I should say to him. With all my heart I desired that he should remain party leader. I understand well that Knut Arild voted no to the platform yesterday, it is not natural for anyone to vote for their own retirements on the way.
- But you'll be able to vote for Hareides departure on the way?
- Based on the policy lay on the table yesterday, was it right for us to go in the government.GOES BY: Hareide resigns as party leader This after regjeringsforhandlingene with the Right, the Left and the Progress party. Video: Kristoffer Løkås Show more Four red voted blue
the Newspaper verified that the other red Sector-erne who turned in regjeringsspørsmålet was fylkesleder Ingelin Noresjø from Nordland, fylkesleder Espen Hasle from Oslo and KrFU-deputy chairman Edel-Marie Haukland.
Haukland has not answered Dagbladet inquiries Friday. Espen Hasle shows to his Facebook-post about the topic.
Ingelin Noresjø rejects like Mike Storehaug that she dolket Hareide in the back last night.
the Congress our last fall gave a mandate. Negotiating came yesterday back with a political platform full of good contacts for the Sector. It was my job yesterday to consider whether it was good enough to go in government with the progress party, which I believe it was, she tells Dagbladet on Friday morning.Will still have the Ap
Fylkeslederen from Nordland is nevertheless clear that the decision was difficult.
I think many weighed for and against until the last yesterday. For me it was the totality most important. I read the document and then track of the Progress everywhere. When has negotiating been given to what the congress asked them.
- You made never to use vippeposisjonen to ensure victory for Hareide anyway?
- If I were to vote no, it would have been for political reasons, not to take a rematch on landsmøtevedtaket from last year. It had been completely wrong.
- So you have turned and will now also have the Progress in government with the conservative party than the Labour party?
- No. I have not changed the opinion that Hareides retningsvalg would have been better for the Sector. But yesterday, we should say yes or no based on a political document. Now we are going to make the best out of the situation we are in, " says Noresjø.Leaden start on regjeringslivet: Ropstad shall be alleged for the transgression of their own