The Danish car buyers are very interested in used copies of the so-called 'green' cars.
On Bilbasen.dk appears used electric cars the whole nine times more than regular cars, and the most popular models sold in record time.
Which is namely in earnest on brugtvognsmarkedet for electric and hybrid cars, which are characterized by short liggetider and rising prices. It shows a new survey by the Save the North and Bilbasen is behind, inform the Bilbasen and Save the North in a joint press release.
See also: automobile giant: An electric car is cheaper to run than a petrol car
According to the survey sold the most popular electric car models now in just ten days, which is the whole 46 days fewer than the average for used cars.
- the Interest for electric cars has really taken to, and it's now noticeably on the brugtvognsmarkedet. It is true not only for electric cars but also hybrid cars, together with electric cars accounting for almost nine percent of all page views on Bilbasen.dk. It is quite significant bearing in mind that we have approximately 600 cars and 1,300 hybrid cars for sale against the 66,000 petrol and diesel cars, " says Jan Lang, market research analyst at Bilbasen.
- Development is partly due to that, electric cars have been significantly better than it was a few years ago. Several manufacturers have today fjerdegenerationsmodeller on the market, and in addition the competition in the market intensified significantly.
See also: Electric Mercer delivers the goods
The growing interest for used miljøbiler is also due to the fact that today has been more safe to purchase a green car than a few years ago, where a much higher degree was associated with an economic risk, explains the chief economist at Spar Nord, Jens Nyholm.
- Should electric cars really be a success, it requires that consumers can feel confident to invest in a, and here the player gensalgsværdien a crucial role. Even though recent many years of economic recovery has given the danes more money between the hands, and is being car purchase, of course, remains one of the largest investment of the Danish economy, and therefore economic security is essential, if more and more people need to jump on the electric bandwagon, he says.
- Therefore, the development of brugtvognsmarkedet particularly interesting and will, together with, among others, the increased focus on electric and hybrid cars from the car manufacturers to support the market further over the coming years, says Jens Nyholm.
Some might suggest that the Danish car fleet, which according to Statistics Denmark after a few years of standstill saw a record rise in the number of newly registered electric cars in 2019, with 3.410 new cars on the street - 2.629 more than in 2018 - will be greener in the future.
- We anticipate that the market for new and used miljøbiler will continue to grow massively and be up to four times as large on a few years before we probably see a stabilization in 2025, says Jan Long.
See also: Debunks the myth: No, electric cars do not pollute more