As the doormen in front of an exclusive nightclub was private security guards on Thursday morning ready to take the first ordinary danes, who would visit the Copenhagen zoo's new panda system.
With a counter in one hand and a firm grip on afspærringsrebet in the second, saw a team of four guards, to the overwhelming interest of the animals not created chaotic scenes inside the panda facility.
They had in advance set up fences around a køområde, like a snake winding out of a total of 400 metres further behind. So was it just to take up space.
It is not difficult to understand why the danes are standing in line to get to see the new superstars. They are cute. Photo: Jonas Olufson
Before the system was available for the rating man, visited the crown princess, once again, the chinese bears. The queue was therefore long, as the paying guests in the small groups was finally closed in for the iconic animals.
- We stood in line an hour. It is damn cold, it sounded frustrated from a young teen, who was not impressed that his teacher had forced him away from the computer and into the zoo.
An older gangbesværet gentleman in the electric scooter complaining tremendously as a diplomatic actor asked him to take a place behind the queue, when he tried to skip the waiting time over and run directly into the plant.
Ædedolkene from the east
This is some ferocious little beasts Zoo has been home for.
the Pandas eat 12-16 hours a day. The great he-Xing Is can devour up to 40 kg of bamboo a day.
According to the curator Flemming Nielsen, there is so little nourishment in the environmentally friendly, to pandaen eat, in order to be able to eat. The rest of the time sleeping.
in Order to cope with has the Zoo been brought a bamboo field near Vordingborg.
the Field is five acres, but already now planning to extend it.
the zoo's PANDA zoologist Mikkel Stelvigread more Close
It despite the fact that the guests may have to settle for half the experience.
She-pandaen Mao Sun was not closed out on Thursday morning and half of the 160 million crowns expensive plants, were gaping empty.
- You must be lucky if you get to see the female in the first time. She is stressed, and therefore, we are closing her only a few hours at a time. She needs to get used to the site and to the many people explains divisonschef or overdyrepasser Lars Holse for the Extra Magazine.
A guard count the visitors about Xing The side of the panda facility. You stand there for long as you will be politely asked to move on. Photo: Jonas Olufson
For those of you who finally had come into the censers, was the joy, however great and mobile-phone cameras came in overtime. But besøgstiden was short.
the Security guards walked around between the guests and spoke of how many there were around the he-pandaen Xing The cage in Mao Sun absence, so in addition to enjoy the full attention.
- Those of you who have been here the longest, please go ahead, it sounded friendly but certainly from one of the garden's employees.
- We must keep the flow running smoothly, so that everyone can be seen pandaen. At the same time we can not close too many in at a time. The animal's best interests is the most important thing, says Lars Holse and adds:
- We have allied ourselves with professional people who have the sense to control large crowds. It is not something we are particularly experienced in.
Lars Holse expect that the great strain on pandaanlægget will continue through easter.
Therefore, one should wait to visit the chinese superstars, to the worst interest has subsided and Mao Sun has thrown his shyness.
the Danes judgment
Ready for the extra trip
Jan Hansen, had on Thursday taken her nine-year-old son, William Hansen, out of the school, as some of the first to come in and see the Xing's and Mao Sun.
But just like the many other visitors, had the father and son to settle for half the experience.
It didn't affect the paladin gutters mood.
- It fully lived up to our expectations. The female was not, of course, but it is understandable if she is not ready for it yet, it sounded from Jan Hansen for a tour around the plant.
- We plan to take a trip more, it sounded from William, before the train went out and nibbled an ice cream.
the Queue discouraged not.
the Director took the mini-panda with
Director of the Media Markt Rune Sury had dressed her daughter properly, since the two panda fans on Thursday took the trip past the Copenhagen Zoo.
A clearly happy Naja was clothed with pandaører and tonsede out of control around in the tangle of people, while the father Rune put a few words on the experience:
- You are much closer than I had thought. It was all worth the wait, said Rune Sury excited.
As the annual cardholders had the two on the advance received by Copenhagen zoo's latest issue of the magazine, there are 48 pages packed with pandas from start to finish.
- We looked great on the pandas in the magazine, so of course we had here on the opening day. I have taken a half day off and Naja was clearly excited when she saw the bears.
a Full house for Nanna and Linda
Nanna Helsholt was not to shoot through, as she in today's occasion had brought his helper and friend Linda Moe Hansen in the zoo.
- I've always liked pandas and have followed them for a long time. I have a season pass to the zoo, so I have followed the construction closely, but I have also followed with in the pandaernes breeding program. Therefore, I have really been looking forward to finally see an in fact, said Nanna, if begejsring infected everyone around her.
- It is a big dream coming true. I never thought I would see one in reality, she added.
Linda could not hide his joy over the visit.
the Visit was not inferior to the two before her visit was greeted personally at the kronprisesse Mary. The interview with Ekstra Bladet was the icing on the cake and the two left so the panda facility and the zoo with their arms over their head and full house.
Society - 11. apr. 2019 - at. 08:50 the Zoo hires private guards
Danish royal - 10. apr. 2019 - at. 20:41 Sent special greetings to Henrik
the Danish policy - 10. apr. 2019 - at. 20:44 Panda-angry: Therefore I cried at the queen