We can all choose to have a second menu on the plane, instead of the planned standard.
But you go after vegetarplatten, gluten-free or the healthy option, so there is a rather big risk that you miss the opportunity for a free upgrade.
It reveals the steward and author Neil Jackson in his book 'Welcome Aboard', writes the Daily Mail.
do you Order special meals, it is not certain that it is found in the other booths, and therefore choose the carrier the more 'straightforward' passengers.
the Crew says, as a rule, vegetarians rarely get upgraded, because there may not be an appropriate meal up front, " says Neil Jackson to the media.
Are you a part of the airline's frequent flyer club, and you have no allergies or other special requirements, so it is easier to place you anywhere in the plane - absolutely free.
most of us fly as a rule, of economy class, but it is very few who can say that they do not have smugkigget up on business or first class with envy over the wider and better chairs, champagne and other exclusive services.
We are just rarely willing to pay for it, and therefore it may be worth it to take Neil's advice to heart.
1. Write your name and address on a piece of paper and place it in your suitcase. On the way, it can always find the home to its author, even if it gets lost in the system.
2. Take a photocopy of your passport and take it with you on holiday in case you lose your passport on holiday. Give like an extra for a friend.
3. Tell your nearest or your travelling companions on your travel insurance. So is it easier and faster to get help in case of an accident.
4. Put your telefonoplader in your hand luggage. On the way you run out of power, if your check-in luggage is lost or flight delayed.
5. Put a fresh pair of knickers in your hand luggage. Is your luggage lost or delayed, you have at least a clean pair of panties.
6. Always take your medicine in its original packaging, and make sure to bring the prescription too.
7. Fly never in shorts. You never know where the aircraft might be directed towards, or how cold it is on board.
8. Fly never in flip-flops. There is an emergency, it's not the funniest footwear to run out of the plane in.
9. Do you use the safe at the hotel, put a single shoe in there along with your values. On the way, do you remember to take your valuable things with you when you are still looking for the missing shoe.
Source: Neil Jackson / Welcome Aboard