the Reason that there were young boys, was that they were easy to fool.
To explain the overgrepstiltalte man in the 20-years why he only went after young boys when he performed several hundred nettovergrep. The trial against the man began in Nedre Romerike district court on Tuesday.
The experts have in advance of the trial concluded that he is a pedophile. In the right man says that he has never been attracted to young boys, in "real life", but that it was "a development" that happened when he interacted with the young girls while he gave himself out to be tenåringsjenta "Sandra".
In court on Tuesday acknowledged he for several years have lured young boys with the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, money and sex in exchange for nude photos and videos, and on the way have been sent enormous amounts of overgrepsmateriale.To have the lid with sex, money, boyfriend-girlfriend relationship and nude photos Gathered on the overgrepsvideoer
Even though he operated as "Sandra" on the web, got the victims he chose never meet tenåringsjenta they thought they were chatting with. On the other hand got some of them meet the now overgrepstiltalte man.
In addition to the physical abuse of dozens of boys, has the former fotballdommeren acknowledged nettovergrep to children all the way down at the start of the teenage years. In court he explained that he has not wanted to have sex with boys under 16 years of age, but that the limit did not exist for him in the life he lived on the web.
- It was a rush and a samlemani after to get the most videos from as many people as possible. It was not the way that I looked at these videos again. I'm so often on the video when I got it, saved it, and then I not on it again, " explains the man.1.1 million messages
The defendant's defense, attorney Gunhild Lærum, has previously said that her client has changed the view of their actions during the roughly two years he has spent in custody. Along the way, among other things, he received treatment. This was also the theme when the trial, as it is set by eight months, started on Tuesday.OVERGREPSSAKEN: So was the second worst nettovergriper and his hidden life on the web. Reporter: Audun Hageskal. Video: Ingebjørg Iversen. Show more Show more
- I thought always that it was someone in the other end. That it was a different person. It is what I see now. I cared only about myself and thought about what they thought. Had I done that, I had stopped a long time ago, " says the man.
In court it will be presented a tremendously comprehensive bevisbilde. In total, the investigation collected 1.1 million lines of chat messages. At the same time, it is taken the seizure of more than 100 000 pictures and 40 000 video files.Denies pedophilia
In court it will also be providing an expert report on the man, performed by Harald Brauer and Terje Tørrissen.
Dagbladet know that the experts in the report concludes that the man is a pedophile. They will be present in the court and among other things, to follow the man's explanations, and present their final conclusions at the end of the trial.Stunned acquaintances: - I had never thought this about him
the Man has according to his defense lawyer Gunhild Lærum is already acknowledged to have performed nettovergrepene, but she emphasizes that he rejects that he is a pedophile. The diagnosis of the expert set will be a central part of the court's review if prosecutors add a claim for forvaringsstraff.
the district attorney has made the reservation about custody in the indictment, but we are going to argue against it. My client is of the opinion that he did not have any diagnosis, and also don't want to be punished with detention as a result of such a diagnosis. We will therefore ask for the usual term of imprisonment, the lawyer said to Dagbladet.Such was the secret dobbeltlivet to Norway's worst nettovergriper Dagbladet Plus