TRONDHEIM, norway (Dagbladet): yesterday came svarbrevet from the Ap leader Jonas Gahr Støre and secretary Kjersti Stenseng: Trond giske's requirement that the warnings against him must be treated again, is rejected. Nevertheless, he is happy and relieved.MET: the Day after that he finally refused Trond giske's claim for reconsideration of the varslersakene, spoke Jonas Gahr Støre to the general assembly in Trondheim, norway Ap. The party's longtime mayor Rita Ottervik in the middle. Photo: Ned Alley / NTB scanpix Show more
- what makes It livable, not issues to be taken up, is the clear specification in the letter, that it is never drawn any conclusion against the definition of sexual harassment in the gender equality act, " says Giske as the Newspaper hit him in a break during the annual meeting of the Trondheim Party.
- I see good arguments against to start the treatment again one year afterwards. It was a big burden for all then, and it would have been a great strain now, " he says.Open for re-election
Friday night came the party leader Jonas Gahr Støre "home" to his avgåtte deputy chairman Trond Giske. The two sat some place beyond each other on the first row under the Ap-meeting in Trondheim, norway.
In the forefront beating the Aps longtime mayor of Trondheim Rita Ottervik fixed that Giske future will "be an important part of the organizational and political work in the region and in Parliament"."Red Rita":- Now the line
- Will you seek re-election to Parliament in 2021?
-I have not taken a final position on it. I shall respond to the nomination committee when it is impaired. My own experience is that a lot can happen in politics in one year.
You have said that you are not applicable for the central executive committee now, but in the long term: Can it be relevant again?
I'm not concerned about it at all. I have been in Ap for 35 years, the majority without any topposisjon in the party. I thrive best out of the people in the lokallagene – with vaffelsteking and policy development.Critical to the process
In addition to the specification that the party has not taken a position on the gender equality act has been broken, pull Giske out that partiledelsen in the letter acknowledges that "there may be aspects of management that could have been implemented better".
the letter's conclusion, where it states that there is nothing that prevents giske's full participation in the party, also helps that he describes the previous day as important.
- It is wise that you in the answer say that there are aspects of the process that could have been better.
- What are you thinking of then?
Let me say it like that, it had been better for most parties the party's new policies were in place when my case was processed. It had been good to get the cases processed under the new guidelines, but we are not done anything with it.
the Letter turns otherwise established that the conclusions in the cases against Giske stand by the team, and it appears to the formulations from a press release from last year:
"the Labour party has today, 25. January of 2018, completed the processing of these notifications, and come to that in several of the cases have been the breach of the party's policy against sexual harassment."Hardly book
That Trond Giske in October sent partiledelsen a larger, written contradiction in connection with the varslingssakene against him, was first known to the public yesterday.Støre: - the Conclusion against Giske
- It should be safe for whistleblowers, but also the the alert against to be guaranteed a certain rule of law. Why should such matters be handled internally without public disclosure. I have tried to deal me loyal to the process in the party, " he says.
- you Will write a book about this case or come up with your version in a different way?
- It is a very difficult dilemma. Such matters shall be handled internally. On the other hand, is given the strong characteristics of mine, also anonymously, which has created a great need to tell what this is. But I think that I shall keep myself to the rules of the game. Such should be held internally.the Last words said?
On the question whether this implies that the last word is said, also from giske's page, he answers:Giske-alerts: - He should not gain new confidence
- Let me rather say it like this: I hope we'll have a discussion about the important lessons learned from the metoo. How we handle gråsonene and the difficult dilemmas that arise between people? How they handle specific issues and resolve them, instead of that they are amplified?
- Is there something in your behavior from the past that you regret?
I have said before. I said it to the whole Norwegian population on the evening News. But then rose the only the wind speed instead of sliding across in a dialogue.
- In what way have you changed your behavior then?
- No, I will not say anything about now. Now I'm first and foremost relieved and happy over the fact that the party is so clear in its message. It's not just about me, but about my family and my closest. Seen this way the answer was in the go really important for me.Not friend with Jonas,
Jonas Gahr Støre came only indirectly into the Giske-the case when he spoke to the annual meeting in Trondheim, norway Ap on Friday. It happened when he repeated the lokallagsleder Hanne Moe Bjørnbets words about the fact that the party has been through a turbulent time.
Støre and Giske greeted – apparently sincerely – at each other in advance of the meeting, but any hug, it was not. So have the two never been close friends, according to Giske.
- What kind of relationship do you have to Store now?May: - Varslerne have received new confirmation
- We are partifeller and working towards common goals. We should win an election and build a fair and strong community in Norway. But neither when we were in partiledelsen together or prior to that time, we were private omgangsvenner. It is the way in parties, working together as colleagues – and we do that in a good way.
- When is the last time you exchanged a word with Hadia May then?
-He He. I bypassed the her, too, in stortingsgruppa and on gruppeseminar.
this case Has created wounds between you and partifeller that have not been healed?
I think this thing has created a number of conflicts that could have been avoided, if we had been allowed to keep this internally. But there we come over. I have seen very tough battles in the Labour party throughout the years. When I came in, so was the conflict between Gro and Reiulf very vivid and I sat in the central executive committee together with Thorbjørn Jagland and Jens Stoltenberg.
- How has the last year been?
You don't get something "now speaks out about the tough time-interview" with me. I fold up the sleeves and fighting for the issues that I believe in, " says Giske.Giske-claim kept hidden for varslerne