the COPENHAGEN city COURT (Ekstra Bladet): When the prosecutor began his procedure in the case against the voldtægtstiltalte krammeterapeut Per Brændgaard, it was with a claim that he be sentenced to one year and two months of unconditional prison and deprival of the right to work as krammeterapeut.
The injured woman has given its explanation behind closed doors. But the prosecutor called in his procedure her explanation credible, confident and detailed.
- She reviews Per for rape. It is a very serious accusation, and why should she do it, if it has not happened, said the prosecutor, and continued:
She sat and cried during the interrogation, and she would of course not do if she was telling the truth. It would require some extraordinarily good acting-skills.
He told, moreover, that the woman has explained that she said 'it hurts, Per', and that 'he pumps really hard'.
- She doesn't say no or stop. But as she explains, when she says, 'it hurts', then it is the same as to say, stated the prosecutor, and added that you can't require a specific way to respond.
While the prosecutor performed his procedure, whispered the defendants, Per Brændgaard, several times to his defender.
the Prosecutor argued that the rape started with a overrumpling by the defendants concerned the woman's g-string, as one can imagine in a therapist-context, and the context stack your finger up in her and continued in a genuine consummated sexual intercourse.
- It is a rape happening here. She has no desire for the sexual intercourse. She says from. He continues. He did not care what she thinks about it. He just needs to be finished. She is unable to oppose the action. She is in shock, said the prosecutor.
the Defender opened its procedure to require an acquittal.
She denied that there was talk about the fact that the woman was caught off guard and stated that the woman was in the apartment in two hours.
- She could have gone, she could have beaten. She was not caught off guard. She could easily have reached to respond, said the defender.
the Defender insisted, that the woman has explained that 'she is in shock', 'her body freeze', 'she is not'.
- She does nothing. How should Per know, that she will not, said the defender and stated that, Per Brændgaard among other things, said, 'we shall go into in bed', after which the woman went with into the bed, that she reciprocated his kiss, even took the panties and said that she did not take the pill.
- Per, in my opinion, not the intent to rape, stated the defender.
Finally, she said, that her client never has been the woman's krammeterapeut, as evidenced by the indictment.
- She has never paid for anything. Per has never discussed her problems and gone into her luggage, she says.
Before domsmandsretten retired to deliberate, got Per Brændgaard the last word.
When I heard (the woman, red.) explanation, it was obvious to me that she is concerned and has some problems, which I think does not have anything to do with me, and it happened here. I would like to reiterate that I would like to offer my help to her, if hu might find it relevant, he said.
the expected judgment at 15.
There had to be decreased judgment in the case last week, but the schedule slippage, so there had to be a new time and a new and less courtroom, where there were only eight tilhørerpladser. It created some irritation in advance.
the Trial began with a dispute about a witness who has turned to police on Monday afternoon, and as the prosecution has requested to be allowed to lead today, though the proof is over.
There is talk about a witness, an injured party in the case has been to a krammeaften at Per Brændgaard in september 2017 and saw that the now the defendants utilizes krammearrangementer for sexual purposes, and that he has difficulty respecting the boundaries of the women he invites. She had, according to the prosecutor, subsequently a sms-correspondence with the Per Brændgaard about his experience afterwards.
Per Brændgaards defender, Linn Støkken Nielsen protested that the witness was being led, because she thought that it had relevance to the case and lay for a long time tilbgae.
A agree domsmandsret denied that the witness could be taken, because the witness could not explain the offence, and that the experiences were for a long time back.
According to the indictment, made Per Brændgaard out sexual intercourse and other sexual relation than intercourse with a woman, as he was krammeterapeut for, under the pretence that they should have a krammeterapi-session 31. last may, in the period at 20 to 22.20 in his apartment on Østerbro, where he also operates his therapy and krammeklub from.
Per Brændgaard refuses guilty of rape and reject, that the woman was his krammeklient, but that they met in the purely private auspices in his apartment, where they ended up having sex.
He is denying that the woman at any time along the way gave the impression that she didn't care about it.
- There were no signals at all. Only then it was completed. She is changing completely afterwards and becomes completely soft. It was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. She was a completely different. Her facial expressions and body language was different. The opposite of desire, explained Per Brændgaard.
It was supposed to be judged 25. January, but because the schedule slippage was the procedures and the judgment deferred to today.