- It doesn't look nice to leave a place like that.
- Uopdragent is it something so terrible.
How to write Anne M. in a Facebook-comment for the pictures of the debris on the Port of Aabenraa - droppings which recently received the municipality's SSP man to ask the responsible young man - and their parents - to clean up.
- Completely agree - clear, however, when now the bin is there, writes Linda A., and SSP-the man now calling on young people to clean up - possibly. together with their parents:
- Dear young people.
- Where is it a nice time, where you have skoleafslutning and studenteruge.
- It is clearly seen that the week has started well.
- Perhaps you or your parents can find the time to help the diligent staff at the beach clean-up, before you go home.
- It will make a difference, write the SSP-the man, and Rikke K. think it works:
- Mon is not a few young people sitting with småblussende cheeks and thinking: 'we can damn sure do better next time' ...
- I think so, writes James.
the Restaurant During the Sailing, which also holds for the by the water in the City is also suffering from young people's ravages - the night of Thursday, had some f.ex. made bonfires of the two chairs.
- I think it becomes wilder and wilder, and I miss that the police do something, but they do not respond even on our calls.
- I also miss that the parents take any responsibility for their and others ' children, as they did when I was young and partied down here. But them we see not at all.
And the young have no respect. Every day poses the up with big soundboxes and play loud music, says the restaurant manager Max to the jv.dk, but what do you say?
See also: Agitated teens: Adult male threw our Soundboks in the lake