Norwegian has suspended all flights with the aircraft of type Boeing 737 MAX 8.
It informs the company in a press release.
the Announcement from the Norwegian comes almost at the same time that the british aviation authorities have also decided that the aircraft must not be neither light from, countries or flying over Britain.
It happens as a result of an aircraft of the type in the weekend crashed in Ethiopia, and cost the lives of 157 people lost their lives. The reason for the accident is still uncertain, but an aircraft of the same type of controls also down by Jakarta in the fall.
Consultant in aviation safety about the crash: All the red lamps must light
Norwegians resolution framework is also a minimum departure from Copenhagen Airport. It confirms the press officer Jesper Kronborg to Ekstra Bladet.
- We have a flight with this aircraft in the morning, but ye must hear Norwegian, on the insert a plane instead, it sounds concise.
Extra Magazine trying to get a comment from the Norwegian.
on Sunday evening, reported Norwegian else out, that you had in mind to continue to fly with the plane, but it has changed now.
in response to the temporary ban on the flights with the Boeing 737 MAX by several aviation authorities, we have decided not to fly with this type of aircraft until we are advised by the relevant aviation authorities. We would like to apologise to our customers for the ulejligheder, it may cause, but safety will, nevertheless, remain our highest priority, " says Tomas Hesthammer, who is the acting deputy director for Norwegian.
the Norwegian report that one is in close dialogue with the aviation authorities and Boeing, and to follow their instructions and recommendations. The company informs at the same time, you have more than 110 Boeing 737-800 aircraft, which still flies completely under the plan.
According to Norwegians website, they have a total of 18 aircraft of the type Boeing 737 MAX.
they have put The Boeing 737 MAX 8 on standby
* Aerolíneas Argentinas from Argentina.
* Aeroméxico from Mexico.
* the Cayman Airways from the uk the cayman islands.
* Comair from south Africa.
* Eastar Jet from south Korea.
* Ethiopian Airlines from Ethiopia.
* Gol Airlines from Brazil.
* Icelandiar from the Island.
* Jet Airways from India.
* MIAT Mongolian Airlines from Mongolia.
* Norwegian from Norway.
* Royal Air Maroc (RAM) from Morocco.
* TUI from united kingdom.
* the Authorities of the united kingdom, Germany, China, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia and Oman have ordered all their airlines to temporarily keep the Boeing 737 MAX 8 on the ground.
* In Vietnam, the authorities have said that they will not issue licenses for the aircraft type in the country, before the accident is færdigefterforsket. However, there is no Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft in use in Vietnam yet. VietJet Air has, however, ordered several of these aircraft in February.
Sources: AFP, Reuters, AP, the Washington Post, dpa, and the check-in.dk.read more Close
Norwegian has decided to terminate flights with aircraft of the type Boeing 737 MAX. Photo: Gorm Kallestad/Ritzau Scanpix
the 112 - 10. mar. 2019 - at. 13:22 Expert on the new plane crash: Memories of another disaster
Earlier Tuesday, selected among other Australia to ban the flights with Boeing 737 MAX 8, and a string of other countries and airlines have also chosen to suspend flights until there have come the answers to why the plane from Ethiopian Airlines at the weekend crashed shortly after departure. The u.s. authorities have, however, far chosen to let the plane continue to fly.
the Uk is the first country in Europe which has chosen to keep the aircraft on the ground.
Such was the Boeing 737 Max 8 on the market, as the aircraft came forward. Video: Fly Dubai
Boeing has earlier Tuesday indicated that you will work on to update the software in the ulykkesramte aircraft, and that it will be implemented in all aircraft in the course of the next few weeks.
The two crash sites with the newer Boeing aircraft was on Monday the share for the u.s. company to plummet.
Boeing's 737 MAX series is otherwise flyproducentens fastest-selling aircraft.
According to the Financial Times in Boeing's order book orders of over 5000 aircraft of the type, of which 300 have been delivered.