recent months have been surealistiske. It is a terrible situation we are in. We lose something spiritually, when we must do without art and culture as it is now, and it is not to know when and how things change, is almost the worst.
- It is said that knowledge is power. And I do not think that we in the concrete situation has been enough to know. It is the worst. The uncertainty, when we can't get anything specific to know about when and how things change.
See also: Niels Cast: It does no good to gripe
Sølbjørg Højfeldt, 72, talking about the impact of coronapandemien. And as an actor it hurts her that she can't be in melee with publkum.
- It is something special in experiencing things in the here and now, together with the other. I miss to feel an audience, she says.
While gemalen since 1985, his colleague Henning Jensen, 77, is current with the book 'Through the glass wall', where he had no filter and tells about his battle with serious mental illness, am she the course of the next month that had started with the recordings for a new season of the tv series 'The killing'.
- It has been great to get the message, she says and stresses, so that the pair compared to many other have felt themselves privileged to the last time.
See also: Nicolaj Copernicus: - It is a serious matter
- We have a lovely cottage that we have stayed in. It has been a gift, " she says, and affirms that she has taken a decision not to publicly talk about how it has been to live with a man with a serious depression.
- But I will say that I am impressed with Henning and his book. It is strong, that he speaks so openly about something very significant.