Soon there fences and access permissions.
How to write Sergey K in a comment on Politiken's Facebook profile on the new rules, home-owners ' association Århusgadekvarteret, the police, community policing, the city of Copenhagen and cph City & Port, have talked about at several meetings in the month of June - the rules that should apply to the many guests who enjoy the summer in and around the popular ports-basin in Nordhavn.
the nation - 29. jun. 2020 - pm. 16:07 Soundboks-founder: People would execute me
- It ku you say. That it was so, writes Helene P, and Topper L continues:
- You should never accept the reckless and selfish people.
According to the newspaper it is now is total ban on electrically amplified music (previously one had to play back to kl. 23). Grilling should also be banned, and then being put more in the bins, and six new festivaltoiletter from the developer cph City & Port up.
See also: The young people did not use the trash
And I am one of the local to.
- All what we have of the stand being used as toilets.
- No one here dare let their dogs go into a bush – for then they come out with a tampon or panty liner, said resident Jacob L for Politiken and Lis Lyngbjerg, vice-president of the home-owners ' association Århusgadekvarteret, announces that there are employed a number of ’sikkerhedsværter’ to patrol and make sure that the rules are being observed:
- They must be grundejerforeningens friendly, extended arm. Turn off the music. Turn off the grill. Recommendations.
- If it does not work, call the police, says the vice-president. Sikkerhedsværterne begin their patrols already in the morning and evening in the Nordhavn, and if you are in the area around Islands Brygge, it can be to run into a raised index finger from none other than mayor Frank Jensen.
- It has been too much.
Let me urge all to the general good behavior in Copenhagen: Turn down the music when people are asleep and clean up after yourselves, writes Frank, who lives on Islands Brygge, on the Facebook, but what are you thinking?