the Day today will be a changeover day.
We will go from very hot to more classical, English and more unstable summer weather.
- Already now it is raining in a large part of the Jutland peninsula. It is a front crossing the country to the east, in the course of the day, and as it moves over the country, take it. Therefore, will the Zealand get the strongest rainfall of the day. It hits in the afternoon - and there will be a part of it, says the officer in charge of the meteorologist Klaus Larsen from DMI.
- But the front not only brings the rain with him, for when it moves to the east and over the land, rising temperatures - and thus it will probably cause some thunderstorms. But we do not expect torrential rain, he says.
There was a warning of torrential rain across the country on Saturday, but it was very different how the east and west was hit. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix.
DMI had predicted, torrential rains in most of the country yesterday, Saturday. But it ended up to be a shared affair. While Sealand basically went free, got recently been both rain, lightning and thunder.
- There was cloudburst three-four places in Jutland. Both near the border and in the Hobro area, but virtually the whole of Jutland was lightning and thunder, says the weatherman.
The high temperatures continued a dive, as a front emd rain, lightning and thunder is moving into the country in the course of Sunday. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix.
Saturday's storms, which particularly went out of Jutland, denmark, this means that the temperatures right now are three to four degrees higher in the east of denmark than in the west. The temperature difference will be increased in the course of today, until the front hits across the country.
on the back of the front follows, namely significantly lower temperatures than we've had in recent days with high humidity and 30 degree heat.
- We will see a different type of weather when we reach the other side. I will call it a classic Danish summer weather - temperatures around 20 degrees and unstable with showers in between.
- Special Tuesday seems to be dull. There comes a lot of rain, so it is not the day, you must plan the trip to the beach or picnic, says Klaus Larsen, duty meteorologist at DMI.