Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri was stiktosset. The same was midtbanestjernen Blaise Matuidi.
Juventus had won the away game in Serie A with a 2-0 victory on Tuesday night and thus taken a step more towards it as well as ensure the championship, but they could not ignore the way in Cagliari-the fans behaved on up on the stage.
For here sounded racist chants and abelyde against both Matuidi as a scorer to 2-0, Moise Kean.
- We should use the cameras to find out who is behind, so we can punish them. It is very simple: Find out who they are, and then they must have a quarantine. Not in a year or two, they should be banned for life. We have the technology, thundered Allegri after the match.
Matuidi retaliated on his Facebook profile.
today I experienced racism during a match. Weak people trying to intimidate with hate. I have no hate and just can seem, it is sin for those who set a bad example. Football can be used to spread equality, dedication and inspiration, and I will do that, wrote the frenchman.
It has subsequently been deleted. To turn tweetede he following.
BIANCO + NERI #NoToRacism pic.twitter.com/qyNB7J83bh— Blaise Matuidi (@MATUIDIBlaise) April 2, 2019
Kean is young and untested. 19 years old. He saw already the spectators ' resistance, when he was filming and got a yellow card after 20 minutes. Tilråbene continued through the fight. And maybe it was why he could not let be, when he scored his goal after 85 minutes.
Kean wiggle the ball in the box close to the goal, when he received a post from the right side. Then he stood by the side of the goal in front of the grandstand, he did not a mine, while his arms hung out to the side, so he could remind about the Christ statue in Rio, or an excuse. Or maybe he tried just to say 'here I am, love or hate me, as In the desires of the flesh'.
In the currently selected Cagliari fans the last.
It could be heard.
Juventus players celebrates the seventh ligasejr in the last eight games. Photo: Alberto Lingria/Reuters/Ritzau Scanpix
So bad it was that Luca Cepitelli, Cagliari's captain, had to go and screens Moise Kean and tried to dampen its adherents ' rage outbreaks. The match the speaker came to and commanded peace and order in the stadium. Otherwise, would the fight be stopped.
Leonardo Bonucci, who had scored Kean away from the situation, went in a different direction after the match.
- Kean knows that when he scores a goal, then he must focus on to celebrate it with teammates. He is aware that he also could have acted in a different way. It was racist chants, Blaise heard them and was furious. I think the blame is 50-50, because the Moise should have let be, and the fans should not have reacted as such, said forsvarsstjernen to Sky Sport Italia.
the main character even slammed a picture of himself after scoring on Instagram with the text: - The best way to respond to racism. Followed by hashtagget #notoracism - and with a gorilla-emoji front.
Show this posting on Instagram
The best way to respond to racism #notoracism
It was also the second match in a row, Moise Kean came on the measured breeding.
His behavior was the head coach Allegri also not on a crush on, when he was asked about it after the fight.
- I could not hear anything from the stands, because I'm focused on the fight. I'm not sure that the Keans reaction was the smartest, but that does not in any way, to the idiots in the stands and their actions can be justified, he said.
Cagliari president Tommaso Giulini claimed that the reaction from the crowd had been the same, for example, if it had been another Juventus colleague, who had scored the goal.
- If Federico Bernardeschi had done, what Kean did, would the reaction have been the same. No one had heard anything up to this point. Kean made a mistake, he is 19 years old, and it is understandable, the president said and then took a strong stand from racism.
- There is a movement towards self-righteousness, and I don't care about. The here club has always been exemplary and condemned racist behavior, said Giulini.
the Series A has for many years fought many battles against racism. Matuidi saw as late as last year in the same stadium, to the Cagliari fans were after him.
Here regretted sardinierne officially, while the fans even were acquitted of guilt after an episode in 2017, where Pescara Sulley Muntari felt racially persecuted.
Juventus have won 18 points down to second place in the league.
Sports and Games Agent-the wife plays havoc with his career
Sports and Games is Being called the WORLD's hottest football fan: Here is her naughty past
Sports and Games Stars the incredible double life: From angels to devils,