In the morning and evening calling it in for the fifth and final season of TV2's popular series 'Rita'.
Here are Rita (Mille Dinesen, eds.) opened its own lilleskole, and one of the new 'students' in the class is Seas Egelind, who plays the character of Gerd.
- She is such a little rita's older alter ego - a both strong and confused woman. And then she gets persuaded Rita to open a night school, telling the 61-year-old actor.
See also: the Future of 'Rita' is definitely
She is excited to be a part of a series, which she in fact had not previously followed.
- I must with shame to report that I have not kept up with in the previous seasons, but when I said yes to the role, and I had to put myself into things, and it has been amusing homework, says the Sea and tells that it is otherwise very closely knit team has taken the uncommon good against her as the new in the class.
- And so is the Mille very, very, very nice to play along with.
See also: I am very afraid of the police
the Season will be the last in the 'Rita', where the authors behind the series, Christian Torpe, Marie Østerbye, now have put the last sentence.
- Since season three, we have said that it was over. But then it turned again and again, that there were new stories to tell and more and more material in the 'Rita', than what we had anticipated, has the show's one hovedfatter Marie Østerbye said to Ritzau.
- But NOW is the last season. It is quite solid. For Rita comes out of an existential crisis - the deepest and most violent, you can come out in as a human being - and when you have been through it, there's not more places to take her to go, she explains.