– the border village school teacher came today Vilma's season of thanks and like, tells the story of 13-year-old Niko Päiveröinen dad Timo Päiveröinen Oulu the border of the village.
Niko stopped Friday night by 3.5 per mille drunk to be of oulu trip Pateniemessä at the House restaurant in the parking lot.
I Was leaving my cousins house for a sleepover, when I noticed that motorists had difficulty with his car to the restaurant parking lot. I knocked on the window, when a man opened the car door. Inside the car the scent came strong alcohol smell. I called the emergency center, which was advised to me to take the ignition keys out, Niko told me.
I Think that the key is to get off to a drunk driver does not cause any worse. I just did what was advised. The police came fairly soon to the scene, Niko said.
Nikon's courage and determination has received plenty of praise from, inter alia, on social media.
Nikon's courage is probably the origin of boxing hobby, which he started six years ago. In addition, it is commendable Nikon coach John Lanttoa , which is without pay coached young boxers all these years, Timo Päiveröinen praises.
the 52-year-old Lantto is already 31 years coached as a hobby young a young boxing the mysteries of the. He is a professional sports massage and is currently studying middle managers.
Nikon antics of the first news Day I Say.Young thing
we Look at Timo Päiveröinen with Oulu struggle at the club, how Lantto guide a punching bag to beat on You.
We have practice three times a week. Last Sunday there was dozens of young boxers, the youngest of whom must have been ten and the oldest 28 years. This old participated in the recent championships.
Lanton coach young age of 35 has brought over the years, the SM-race for the gold medal.
– given a Medal the more important thing is that young people grow through the hobby of a good citizen. It bears and gives strength to the coach. About every 10. continue this hobby as an adult, Lantto says.
– Boxing to increase social skills and create a good self-esteem. Usually boxers know how to behave well. In addition, they know how dangerous a weapon a fist, so boxing is not used outside the ring wrong, Lantto said.Niko Päiveröinen hobby boxing. Kuvaassa also coach Matti Lantto. Tapio excellent sports background
the Younger Niko hobby of the father, according to the american football and after a few years of hockey.
boxing gym to find my friends through the son, who came to boxing, Timo Päiveröinen tell.
in ice Hockey was very expensive, about 400 euros per month, while here the fee is 49 eur per month, Niko told me.
boxing workouts will be held in Oulu struggling club, who inherited the gym use fee. There are also excellent training grounds kehineen.
– from Sponsors I have received some money for equipment and travel costs, if there has been a race in Southern Finland. Wages haven't increased, Lantto says.
all young people should have some kind of hobby, which they could extract energy, Lantto said.Hobbies for good
Free time to study and the youth survey on the basis of the children and young people to the hobby is the most common and it is growing. Three years ago, the free-time research, according to 89% from 7 to 29-year-old children and young people was a hobby.
Similar results have been obtained in the school health surveys. Instead, immigrant young people had a school health survey, a regular hobby only 74% of boys and 84% girls.
Five helsinki complete the school in a Good free-time project yielded good results, when there was every class of the youth worker. The project was attended by 170 young people. They get to try different hobbies and to explore the hobby of the culture.
– No disadvantage of any, even the youngest enthusiasts of several species at the same time. My son tried the different species, until find it right, Lantto said.
Case adjusted 17.12.2018 at 22:35. Lanton coach young age of 35 has brought over the years, the SM-race for the gold medal. Thing to read first, mistakenly, that the gold medals would come 31.
House-restaurant is located Pateniemessä, no limit in the village.